Ch-5( guilt)

Authorpov
Taehyung come to his bedroom, and was frustrated and started throwing things on the floor. He sit on the bed and was thinking what he had done to y/n today. He is furious, he didn't mean to do that but his anger took over him. Taehyung was sitting in his bed and continually thinking about y/n.
End of the author pov

Taehyung POV
I am sitting in the bed and continually thinking about y/n.i hold my hair in frustation.

Taehyung:ahhhh, why I am continually thinking about that slut, aghh I think I am gonna mad, she deserves it after what she did today. Why she always force me to beat her and punish her. Today I thought to say sorry to her but I guess she don't deserve that. She is bitch I hate her..
Author pov:
??. Taehyung?
Taehyung looked and was shocked and said : mom, what are u doing here?
Mom:Taehyung do u know what u did today?
Taehyung:What? (He said confused)
Mom:Seriously (she said in anger). U don't know what u did with your wife.
Taehyung:Ahhh, mom if u came here to talk about that bitch then u can leave, Door is that way (he said pointing at the door)
Mom :I will leave taehyung but firstly I want answer.
Taehyung:Which answer(he said while looking at the wall back facing his  mom).
Mom:taehyung u also know that u did wrong. And u are behaving like nothing happened. U said she deserve it, no taehyung she deserve love.      
Taehyung:mom please. I don't want to talk about her, I am already tensed.
Mom:For y/n? (Author said smiling a little).
Taehyung:Huh ho-how u know? (He said stuttering).
Mom(she) said smiling:we all know the truth that u love her, Am I right?.
Taehyung:No I don't love her (he said with mixed emotions).
Mom said while turning taehyung towards her side :Saying no to you won't change the truth taehyung, I know u love her.
Taehyung said while tears were falling from his eyes and holding author's arms :yess I love her,bu-"sob"but I also can't forget what she did with my love one. U know mom how it's feel when u loose someone u love the most. (He said turning to other side ).
Mom sigh heavily and put her hand on his  shoulder and said :Ask u your heart taehyung can she do that, ask your heart.
Taehyung looked at author with teary eyes. Mom nodded and left from their.
Taehyung:Ahhh, I don't know (he said crying and in angry tone). And he started crying. He stopped crying for a few minutes and thought is he doing it wrong?. (He is confused he don't know what to do) . Ahh what is happening with me, I can't fall for her, I want revenge that's it. 
Taehyung angel😇 mind :Taehyung what revenge are u taking by raping someone, and that person is non other than your wife. (Taehyung was carefully listening to his Angel mind) u know for a girl her virginity is more precious than anything any gold or diamond, and today u took it from her without her permission, you know how it feels no u can't bcoz u are not a girl but just think about it,u was not like that before, u was a good person who respect girl and poor people, just look at yourself what this revenge made u (Angel mind said and taehyung looked at the mirror). U want to take revenge right (taehyung nooded) than take but don't do this type of thing again, I think u should apologize to her for what u did.
Taehyung:will she forgive me? Bcoz I didn't done a mistake but I done a crime. (He said while crying).
Taehyung Angel mind:
To forgive or not is in her hands, your job is to apologize, I am sure she will forgive you bcoz she is a good person. And remember,Apologizing doesn't make someone smaller, I hope you will make it up. Go and make everything better before it is too late.
Taehyung nodded and his angel mind disappear.
Taehyung: Y/n wait till tomorrow I will make it up to u, I hope you will forgive me. (He said with a huge sigh and went to sleep after taking a quick shower).

Time skip to morning
Y/n wake up from her sleep and when she opened her eyes she remembered what happened with her last night and she started crying again, after crying for 30 minutes she wiped her tears and was about to get up but her lower part was hurting she screamed a little and after so many try's she  went to bathroom and took a warm shower. And wore her clothes and went down stairs to make breakfast for her and taehyung. But when she entered in the kitchen she saw taehyung cooking something and she didn't realize that she is  staring at him. When taehyung notices someone presence he turned around and saw y/n starring at him he blushed a little and said
Taehyung:Now u can stop staring at me, I know I am handsome. (He said while blushing hard) .
Y/n came to her senses and said:h-huhh,  oh s-sorry.
Taehyung went towards her direction and she started moving backwards thinking that  he will beat her again or will do something wrose then that. She was in her deep thought when she hit the wall she didn't realize that taehyung was standing in front of her, she tryed to pass him but he put his hand on the wall and trapped her in between his arms. She was scared and was looking down but taehyung was looking at her face when she noticed it she looked up and find taehyung is staring at her. Their eyes met and they got lost in each other eyes  taehyung was about to say something but a burning smell was coming and taehyung widen his eyes and said
Taehyung:Shittt (and he ran towards the stove ).
Y/n came after him and saw he burned the pancakes🥞 . And saw taehyung was running here and there for something and got slipped and this made y/n to laugh. She laughed so loud. And when taehyung heard that he looked at her direction and find she is laughing while holding her stomach this made taehyung to smile. And he got up and went towards her direction and...

What will happen next we will see in the next episode, till then byee take care, sorry for any Grammical mistake. Take care, stay safe, stay healthy.
Thanks❤❤
I💜u all