ch-7(Surprise)

Previously:Taehyung:Author ( said while shooking his head and smiling, he sit on the bed and sigh and said) wait y/n, just wait for the surprise. )
End of the no one pov.
Now onward
Author pov
Taehyung call someone.
??. Yes, what can I help you?
Taehyung:is this the best Korean fashion designer shop.
?? :yes sir, what can I do for you.?
Taehyung:umm, miss I want a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl, so I want to order a beautiful dress.
??. What kind of dress you want sir?.
Taehyung:umm something beautiful like mermaid tail dress or something like that.
?? :oh sir you called at the right time. Today a new piece of mermaid tail dress arrived and believe me sir you won't find it all over Korea . Sir should I packed that for you?
Taehyung:ok then if you say so, I will send you the address.
?? :ok sir thanks for calling.
Taehyung sigh and said:ok now one thing is done now it's time for decorations but how I will decorate when y/n will be here. (He said while thinking how he will do that and a few minutes after a idea popped in his mind and he smirkied).
He went down stairs and saw y/n making breakfast. Taehyung went towards her and said y/n can you buy some medicine for me, y/n got worried and said
Y/n:what happened to you tae(she said in a worried tone).
Taehyung:nothing just headache. Ahhh my head (he said while doing drama).
Y/n went towards him and made him sit on the couch and said: But until a while ago you were fine (she thinking something).
Taehyung realise that she is too much Smart so he said:oh,So do you need time to get over the headache now? Ok you don't need to help me i will go (he said dramatically)
Y/n:no no I am going but you take rest huh? okk(she said Worriedly)
Taehyung just nodded while showing that he had a huge headache.
Y/n went out and headed towards medical store. Taehyung sigh and said
Taehyung:Got saved today.If she had come to know that I am lying, then only God knows what would have happened to me.(he said while wipping his sweat from his head). Okk- okk she will not come before 2hours so let's go to garden.
He said and went towards his garden. He finished his work and went back to his room. Y/n comed after a few minutes and yell taehyung name. Taehyung came from his room and saw y/n holding medicine in one hand and water in one hand, he gulped. Y/n said
Y/n:taehyung now eat this medicine you will be fine. (She said while giving him the medicine).
Taehyung said while laughing awkwardly:medicine, but what happened to me? (He said while Making y/n to take that medicine back).
Y/n:Hey just now you were saying that your head hurts. Huh now what happened.
Taehyung while smiling awkwardly:i!( While pointing at himself). No no y/n you have mistaken, I didn't saw you from 2hours . (He said while trying to make his lie real).
Y/n:But how can this happen?  You told me that your head is hurting and you said that you want medicine, so I went to get medicine. (She said).
Taehyung: huh? What I sa-said that no y/n, Why would I tell you that if my head was hurting, I could have gone and brought medicine myself. (He said while make it to look real).
Y/n: but i-
Taehyung: enough y/n when I am saying I didn't saw you then how can you sya that I told you to buy something , I think may be you are Hallucinationating..(he said dramatically)
Y/n was confused.
Taehyung looked at her while smiling at his victory y/n look at him he hides his smile. Y/n was about to say something when the door ring taehyung said
Taehyung:let me see who is it.
Taehyung opened the door and saw that his parcel (means that dress)had arrived he signed nad took the parcel and closed the door and went towards y/n and said
Taehyung:y/n this is for you, get ready at 8:00 O clock ok. (He said and handed the parcel to y/n)
Y/n was in shock, she was thinking that does she was Hallcuating or taehyung said something to her, and know she was shocked by taehyung's behavior, she was confused but she was also happy. She went towards her bedroom and started opening the parcel. When she opened it she got shocked.

Tears of happiness formed in her eyes

Tears of happiness formed in her eyes. She closed her mouth with her hands to prevent sounds.
After a few mintues she come down stairs and eat her breakfast with taehyung. Taehyung went to his work and y/n was doing her household works.
Time skip to 7:50.
Taehyung went home early and told y/n not to cook dinner today, and also told her to get ready. Y/n nodded and went to her room to change, taehyung also left from their .
Time skip to 8:15.
Y/n was ready and taehyung was waiting for her outside her room
Taehyung:y/n,how much more time it will take . (He said while making sound with his boot).
Y/n:give me 5mintues more please.
Taehyung:That's what you've been saying since 15 minutes?
(He said sighing).
Y/n:coming baba. Wait.
Taehyung:ke(he couldn't finish his sentence bcoz he was shocked by seeing y/n)
(Your makeup and dress)

 Taehyung:ke(he couldn't finish his sentence bcoz he was shocked by seeing y/n) (Your makeup and dress)

Y/n:how I am looking (she sais while looking at him).
Taehyung:y/n woww(he screamed and y/n got finched). Y/n you are looking stunning, oh god I can't believe a girl can be this much Beautiful. (He while looking at her from head to toe). Y/n blushed and said :thank you, you are looking handsome as always. (She said while blushing and looking at the floor). But why the way you didn't told me were we are going . (She said while looking at him).
Taehyung:umm you will know it soon, now wear this. (He said while giving her a Bindfold.)
Y/n:bu-
Taehyung:just do as I say. (He said while pointing her to take that). Y/n took it and place it on her eyes, taehyung took her in bridal style and went towards graden.
Time skip to graden
He made Y/n stand on her legs and said to remove her blindfold and when y/n removed that what she saw made her tears of joy to flow. She looked at taehyung and taehyung nodded, she hugged him and he hugged her back. He said
Taehyung:let's go

She nodded and they walked through the beautiful path

She nodded and they walked through the beautiful path. Y/n was looking everywhere and taehyung was looking at her Y/n said
Y/n :this is so beautiful, thank you (she said and a tear fall from her eyes taehyung noticed it and wiped her tears and said)
Taehyung:no ,thank you so i should say you forgave me (he said while holding her hands).
Y/n was so happy that she want to stop the time but she can't.
Taehyung:ok now let's go I have something more special for you....

That's all for today hope you like it, what will happen next we will see in the next episode. Till then stay healthy stay safe, thank you. Don't copy my work. Love❤ you guys. Byeeee