Ch-4(Smut)

Author Note:
This part contains smut, abusive words, sexual harassment, etc. If u are not comfortable then u can skip this part, read in your own risk, and remember this story line is belong to me , don't hate any idol and don't copy my work..
Thanks❤
Ok now let's began the story..

Previously:jack kissed y/n,and they fall on the ground and at same time tae came their and saw something which he should not have seen ,and what he saw made his blood boil in anger he yelled at them and they Spereated.Jack got scared and lied that she was trying to do something to him. Y/n was scared so that's why she didn't said anything bcoz she was thinking that what's going on here, jack left from the kitchen, and tae glanced at her and left, y/n went to leaving room and served drinks, after some time his friends left.
Now onwards:
No one's pov
Taehyung and y/n are standing beside their apartment door and saying goodbye to them.y/n was scared that what taehyung will do to her. Y/n was in deep her thoughts when tae slammed the door harshly that made y/n to jump a little in her spot. Taehyung was coming forward and y/n was going backwards.

Y/n: ta-tae I can e-explain..( She in a scared voice).
Taehyung: (he didn't said anything ,he was just moving in her direction).
Y/n was scared and she said : t-tae I c-can explain, j-jack was the one who ki-kissed me i-was t-trying to push him but i-i g-go-
(She didn't complete her sentence bcoz tae slapped her hard on her cheeck. She fell on the ground with a thund sound.)
Taehyung:how many times, How Many Times, ( he yelled and he griped her hair and said) how many times I told u not to call me that, Can't your brain understand such a small thing? Huh. (He yelled at her) .
She was crying mess.. She said.
Y/n: I am so-sorry tae (he griped her hair more tightly than before she said) ahh- sob- I -I am so-sorry Tae-taehyung. I am so- (taehyung pulled her by her hair Y/n screamed).
Y/n: taehyung please-sob- lea-ve m-me, I didn't do an-anything wrong I -I am saying the -the truth.
Taehyung was dragging her upstairs towards his bedroom. (Yes his bcoz Y/n and tae leaved in separate bedroom. )
Taehyung:shut up, just shut up. (He yelled) I know what is true and what is wrong, don't play smart with me, I know u what u are..
Y/n: taehyung -sob -please- sob- listen to - sob -me.
Taehyung:I said shut up (with that he pushed her inside the room and locked the room from the behind. Y/n landed on the bed and he went towards her, she tryed to get up but it's was late tae was standing in front of her. And with in a blink he hovered above her and gripped her wrist with his hands harshly.)
Taehyung: what do u think huh. What do u think (he yelled). I didn't f**ked u that doesn't mean that u will do this type of..(he stop for a while and said) Disgusting thing Y/n.
Y/n:taehyung (sob) I didn't believe (sob) m-me .
Taehyung:believe u (he laughed a little and then said) my foot (with serious tone ). Can't u just control your horny hormones. Oh I forgot that u are a slut right and how can a slut like u can control her hormones right?
Y/n: taehyung I -I am not a s-slu-
(Before she can complete her sentence taehyung slapped her)
Taehyung:shut up now you are that much brave that u will talk back to me huh. (He yelled).
Y/n: I am sorry (she said in a week voice bcoz taehyung slapped her harshly).
Taehyung: As a good husband why shouldn't I do what u are craving for years huh?{ Hmm (he said to himself) not a bad idea} .
Y/n heard it and said : w-what do y -you me -mean?(she asked)
Taehyung: aww don't be so innocent I know you that u know what I mean (he said smirking)
Y/n:N-No no tae-tae please J-just listen t-to me for on -once.
Taehyung: enough talking, let's do it for what u was craving for years, right love (he said while touching her cheecks).
Y/n:taehyung just listen to m-(before she could finish her sentence taehyung ripped her dress).
Taehyung:hmm u are beautiful, oh I see that's why all the boys love you right, oh my mistake not love u, love your body and your pu-
(Before he could finish his sentence Y/n slapped him, which made his face to turn left and this was the biggest mistake she ever did in her life. She slapped taehyung which made him more angry and he glance at her with anger in his eyes and he started kissing her harshly.)
Y/n:taehyung ahhhhh leave me (sob) I am so -sorry please le -ave me
Taehyung:it's to late for sorry now ready for consequences for what u did.
Author pov
Taehyung started kissing her and biting her harshly on the neck and collarbone. He removed his coat and throw it on the floor and started kissing her again. She was screaming and begging him to stop but he was just angry at that moment he also don't know by herself what he is doing. Just he want to release his anger on someone. Taehyung went down to her private part and ripped her panty.
Y/n:ahhhh taehyung st-stop.( She screamed but he didn't stop).
Taehyung:Scream loud your screaming are giving me peace.
(Taehyung bite her clit and she screamed ).
Y/n:Ahhhhhhhhhh (sob) taehyung plz (sob) I beg u please (sob) s-stop . (She said while crying).
Taehyung didn't listen to her once and inserted his d**k inside her vagina . She screamed bcoz it was her first time. And taehyung was going rough on her. Taehyung was fucking her mercilessly for two hours and she was screaming in pain, her makeup was ruined from crying her hair was messy and her lower body was in pain, she was hoping it to finish. Her eyes were getting heaver from crying and she was tried to. After sometime taehyung stop and pulled out. And lay beside her and said .
Taehyung:I think that's is enough for u right or u want more (he said breathing heavily and smiling a little for what he did today but he was unaware of the fact that he is going to regert it soon.).
Y/n didn't said anything she was just staring at the ceiling , taehyung wore his clothes and left leaving her in the same position, y/n was broken, her mind was blank, she don't know what to do, after some time she fall asleep. .
End of the Author POV

I think this is enough for today. Hope you all are well at your houses and doing great.
I want to say that this smut is not that much good I know but I tryed my best, I am under age so. But I tryed my best to give u best. Hope u all will like it. Sorry for the Grammical mistake.
What will happen next we will see in the next episode.. Till then stay healthy stay safe
Thanks❤❤

(Words:1259)