chapter 35 Birthday Gift

Darsh appointed an assistant for sanjana., Mrs Seema tripathi who was a lady in her 30s, and having a good work experience. Darsh told her to monitor sanjana, as she is too naïve to understand the evil motives of other persons. Sanjana never understood why darsh is so particular about her security.

Sanjana joined her work. In the beginning, when she was scared, Darsh guided her through explaining the work pattern to her and helped her.. Mrs tripathi was a great help for her. She was trying not to disappoint anyone, especially darsh ji. One day when she returned from the office she was told that chotima wanted to meet her in her room. When she reached the room, she found everyone was present there except Kedar singhania and darsh

. Piyali told her darsh birthday is tomorrow, they are planning a surprise birthday party at midnight for darsh. Darsh didn't like to give a party on his birthday; he only cut cake with the family at night. Then he used to attend his office like he did any other day. Sanjana was stunned to know that darsh doesn't celebrate his birthday. She also wanted something special to give him, but what should she give him when they cut the cake at 12 pm tonight??

As it's already late in the evening, how can she arrange and especially not know what to give to the man who gave her everything, demanding nothing from her?

Piyali saw that something was wrong, so she asked sanjana and suggested that she give darsh a rose bouquet that night and something else the next day.. Arnav arranged a beautiful bouquet from her side.

It was 12 pm in midnight, when everybody gathered in the living room darsh already know this family tradition so he cut the cake for the happiness of the family. Dadaji and Dadi gifted him a diamond studded Rolex watch., chotima, chote papa gifted him a set of diamond cufflinks and a branded wallet. Arnav and aryan gifted him some branded perfumes. When sanjana's turn came, she was feeling hell embarrassed in giving just a bouquet, but darsh accepted it smilingly and kissed her forehead, saying thank you. Then, after some chit chat, all of them retire to their rooms. when darsh entered the bedroom with sanjana by his side, he found sanjana was looking upset, so he asked the matter., sanjana started sobbing

"I am sorry darshji, I know I am not a good wife....., I am so sorry I wasn't able to give you any expensive thing as I don't know.... what you will like as a gift. You know, after coming from the office I came to know about your birthday, so it was already late,"... sanjana started her usual habit of blabbering. At last, Darsh put his lips on her to stop her while crying. Sanjana kissed him back with equal passion.

Darsh stated lovingly, " Please stop crying, sanjana, who told you I like these expensive gifts, you want to know na what I would like to take as a gift from you "sanjana nodded.

Darsh took her to bed and then took her in his arms." I like one gift from you, never ever leave me sanjana, never stop loving me, I know I have some anger issues but please have faith in me, I will try my best to control my anger as much as i could ,but sometimes things are out of my hands. Please try to understand my situation. I just say that I am and will always be there for you. So you will give this gift to me or not "

Sanjana nodded and then kept her lips on his, kissing him with assurance.. Then the rest of the night, they loved each other with all their love.

Next day, darsh suggested not to give a party and just go for a one day family picnic to their farmhouse. Everybody agreed on his wish, as it's the first time darsh was ready to do some celebration. They all took off from their respective jobs and enjoyed the day together.

Kabir also joined them on the picnic. He made barbecue recipes for the family.

"Your wife will be really lucky Kabir bhaiya as you are a wonderful cook, " Sanjana teased Kabir... Kabir bowed at sanjana.