'tint of love "

There was a knock on the door ,he got up and checked the time it was past 1 in midnight .
' Who must have came so late? "

He opened the door to find her standing in her full glory ,wearing ripped jeans, hoodie and a back pack on her back

"You ",what are you doing here at this time .

She hurridly went inside his room ,opened his cupboard and asked him

"Where is your bag "she asked in serious tone .

"What ? Why do you want my bag "

" Stupid because we are eloping from here "

"What are you out of your mind ? Why ? How ? I mean can i ask you the reason ."

" See my family will never accept you as their son inlaw ,but i already accepted you as my husband so we have no choice "

'Reallly and what will people say i kidnapped you ,manipulated you and took advantahge of you ...."

" Correction baby it is me who kidnapped you ,manipulated you and really want to eat you , so i will declare everybody thay i forced you to elope with me "

" You are really mad ,we are not going to do anything like this ,come i drop you back "
"But " she tried to argue .
" No means No "
"I thought it was girls line ,silly me "

He hold her hand and took her out of his house were her car was already parked . He made her sit on the driver's side .

" I thought you are coming to drop me" she asked making a pout

" Yes so that your brothers will kill me right ,see just drive back and if anybody see you or ask you just tell them that you went for a long drive ."

"I I sir , but seriously i m getting more desperate to have you , after marriage i will make sure that you will not be able to sleep at night "

" And i thought its a boys line , silly me"he commented teasingly .They both laughed at this.

This memory bring smile to her face and tears to her eyes ,she felt a presence behind her . Looking back in front mirror he saw him standing behind him , he removed her hairs from one shoulder and started kissing her neck . She flinched at his touch , he said huskily in her ears ",i am going to take you ,right now right here"

You don't have to vote for this teaser .
Just comment your views on this .

I hope u like it .
Thank you