17. Business Trip

Y/n and Taehyung were getting ready to travel to another city because of her shoot.

Taehyung was going there to assist them personally since Y/n was there.

"Y/n, you'll sleep with me." Taehyung informed her, she just nodded.

"But what if they ....?" She trailed off but he shushed her.

Getting ready for her shoot, she was sitting on a chair in between flower fields.

Her make up was still undone and the crew were still fixing their cameras.

She caught Taehyung with his managers, talking and discussing something. She took the time to stare at him, he surely was a gentleman.

The make up artist reminded the camera man that her make up is done and is ready for the shoot.

She went in the said position, before taking her position, The camera director asked which side was her advantage , she replied with a ," any side is fine, no problem."

Taehyung finally got rid of his managers and stood behind the cameras and watched Y/n pose, after taking the photos, the camera director seemed satisfied with every single one of it.

Y/n went in to change for another outfit, this time the hair took more longer since it had to be gelled.

She finally came out after an hour and was ready to shoot again. While posing, the managers of Taehyung which were friends of his, admired and threw compliments at her without realising that her husband was right beside them.

Taehyung took no time before telling them that she was his wife. They had their jaw dropped, not believing what he said.

"Taehyung, don't joke right now. Yes we heard her marriage rumour but the husband to be you? Not a chance." They said, patting Taehyung's shoulder, pitying his imagination.

Y/n overheard their conversation, she glared at those people mentally.

After her shoot was finally done, she came out bare make up and was in her casual clothes. Night had fallen and every one was getting ready to head back to the hotel. Taehyung and his friends looked at her when she approached them.

She linked her arms with Taehyung, "Tae, we should head back too." Before kissing the corner of his lips, waiting for him to finish his talk.

"Ah ok," he said, his friends were shocked, so he wasn't lying!?

Taehyung said his good byes, when his managers aka friends greeted goodbye to Y/n, she blandly stared at them before strutting back with Taehyung.

Disrespect her husband, you lose respect from her. Don't care if it was unintentional.

•×•

"Are you okay? Because I saw you stumble a few times between the shoot " Taehyung asked, once reaching their room.

"I had migraine, I have been travelling a lot nowadays, so must have been it." She said, taking her vitamins and quickly dipped herself in the bed.

Taehyung gave her a medicine that could help and she took it without any questions.
"Sleep well, tomorrow there's tons of photos to be taken."

"Are you not sleeping?" She asked when she saw him taking seat on the sofa with his laptop.

"I'll come in a bit." She nodded and slept in peacefully.

•×•

The next day, She did well too.

The crew was very happy with her performance because not even the third day and she was already done with most of the concepts.

And by the time The third day comes, she'd be already done.

She waited for Taehyung to come since he was busy talking to land owners.

When he came back, he came with a bouquet of roses which the owner insisted on giving.

"Here you go, some flowers." Taehyung gave her, shyly moving to take out his phone to call their van.

Y/n sniffed on the flower, she ruffled Taehyung's hair before walking towards the bench to sit while waiting for the van.

Again, Taehyung was left frozen on his feet. "Aishh....." He sighed before following her.

•×•

The next day arrived again, Taehyung watched her slay every pose and she was onto to the next outfit.

While watching her, he unknowingly touched his lips before licking them and smirking lightly.

Her kisses that she suddenly gives him sends thousands of butterflies , at this point he could open a whole damn zoo.

The director consulted something with him, about how fast the photoshoot is going. He was impressed by Y/n.

And he surely wanted to work with her again in the future.

Taehyung smiled, feeling proud.

It was still midday and the shoot was over.

Her photoshoot for Gucci was finally done in 2 and a half day.

The crew were packing all her stuffs, and Taehyung was busy consulting something.

Y/n wandered off to a park near by, she sat on the playground bench and watched a kid play alone. 

She watched him play his heart out until he fell from the swing and scratched his knees.

She felt sad, so she silently walked towards the shop and bought the kid a lollipop.

Walking towards the kid who was still crying and no one was there, she carefully kneeled beside the kid.

The kid looked at her still crying, his nose running, "Here." She muttered, handing him the lollipop.

The kid stopped crying and took the candy from her, muttering a small thanks, he proceeded to undo the packet and suck on it, forgetting his wound.

She cleaned the scratched knee with cotton and antiseptic, before putting on the bandaid.

Taehyung came into the park in search of Y/n but he saw an unexpected scene.

Y/n had a gentle smile while interacting with the kid, when his mom finally came, she patted his head and stood up to leave.

The mother thanked her, she just said welcome before deciding to walk back to the crew to find Taehyung but he was standing there, waiting for her.

Upon seeing his figure, she thought it was over and were finally going home.

"We're going home." Taehyung confirmed her thoughts and walked with her.