28. Jade Being fought

Entering the ball, The two of them looked stunning, catching attention of all people around.

The two looked like black swans, they swore that no one looked this good in Black as much as the couple did.

Taehyung and Y/n sit on their chair and wait for the auction to start.

Taehyung slipped his hands under the table to hold her hand, "tell me if you want to buy anything."

She looked at him with a smirk,
"Thank you, daddy."

His eyes looked around and then back at her, eyes deadly staring at her but she stayed unfazed and just smirked. "You're asking for it, Y/n."

She shrugged lightly which made him squeeze her hand, he scooted his chair closer, "Y/n... I'll just carry you bridal style and fuck you until you can't walk."

"Hm that's preferable, but not now.....daddy." she said, only for him to hear.

While Na Yeon kept looking at the two's interaction, feeling very jealous.

Taehyung looked down for a second before rolling his tongue inside her mouth, and his little smirk couldn't stop from forming.

She patted his chest to calm him down, this was totally a new Y/n, a new side of her that was uncoiled in front of him. Yes, she did flirt with him a lot but right now, she was straight asking for it.

Before he could say anything, the auction announcer's voice blasted and they both looked at the stage.

"This one is the famous island In Korea that is very rare, Sold By Mr Han!" The host said, Y/n and Taehyung both weren't interested in buying that so they stayed low for a while.

"Next is, the Famous Jade Necklace put on auction by Mrs Qing! Starting from...!" The host announced the next item, this time, Y/n was interested.

She stared at the necklace, she looked Taehyung, "I want it." And that was all it took for Taehyung to raise his number.

"90 million." Taehyung said, his voice much deeper.

The host looked happy but the next person bid on it for another extra 10 million.

(The money is counted on dollars since their are foreign bidders too)

Taehyung bid more, making Y/n look at him before looking back at the necklace.

After Taehyung bid his, none of them wanted bid more because it already reached their limit. While Taehyung was set on taking that necklace home for Y/n.

But someone was insisting, "650 Million"

Taehyung looked at the person who dared to go against him, it was Jun. Taehyung's eyes turned into a devilish smirk, this was getting interesting. While Na Yeon was sitting beside Jun.

"800 million." Taehyung bid.

The audience were becoming more entertained, who was going to take the jade necklace home.

"900 million!"

"Any more after 900 million?" The host asked, Taehyung licked his lips, the host put the first order and the second order.

"950 million!" Taehyung said, now he wanted to see if Jun dared to go against him.

Jun looked at Taehyung, they had this game between them, realising that Taehyung noticed his motive behind, he couldn't  bid more due to the glare that Y/n gave towards him.

Not having any more bid, "The jade necklace goes to Table No. 4!"

After the auction was over, Taehyung leaned in his chair, looking at Y/n who was still sitting straight after hours. He licked his lips while looking at her, feeling him stare at her she looked back at him.