20. Sick but still needy

Y/n was busy with her schedule and only got time to rest after 2 months of working everyday.

Without any notice 2 months passed by easily, Taehyung and her are still on good term. No fighting even though many tried to pry them away.

The ex girlfriend was still very annoying.

Y/n had enough of it so she searched Lia's history thoroughly and called for her ex boyfriend.

When meeting her ex boyfriend, she went all dramatic and ran to him to hug him.

Taehyung was very grateful of Y/n.

•×•

But today, Taehyung had high fever.

"I'll bring you some soup" she muttered, and he just nodded, along with the high fever, he also had headaches.

She quickly went to Taehyung after making the soup, and fed him gently, "Don't worry. I informed Mr Kim about your situation and has given you holiday."

He nodded, and drank the soup she was feeding when the doorbell rang.

Going to check who it was, she opened the door to reveal the person she most dreaded to see.

"Hi, you didn't come for your monthly check up so I decided to visit you " Hong Joong said, smiling at her happily.

Y/n stared for a few seconds,"that is very unprofessional of you."

He scratched his neck, "Sorry."

"You're already here so better come in need." She let him in and told him to follow her.

He just followed her like a lost puppy , coming in her bedroom, he saw that same man.

"Tae has high fever and headaches too, so help me with it."  Upon hearing her voice, Taehyung opened his eyes to look at the guest, and he was annoyed to see who was the person.

Hong Joong nodded while gritting his teeth, he went near Taehyung and checked his temperature.

Y/n stood beside the bed with folded arms, "How many more days is he gonna be bedridden?"

"His temperature isn't normal, it's high so it will take a little time for him to get better" he said.

"That's why it's called High fever, dumbass." Taehyung said.

Hong Joong glared at him, and Taehyung stuck his tongue at him.

Smiling sarcastically, "He will be bed ridden for days Y/n, I'll visit often to check up on him." He said and Taehyung widened his eyes, oh no this cannot happen.

While Y/n just nodded because right now her priority was Taehyung to get better.

"You can go now, come back with all the things needed tomorrow." She said, and motioned him to leave the room.

Hong Joong left the room, not wanting to see Taehyung any longer.

When Y/n tried to follow after, Taehyung grabbed her hand, "come back fast."

She nodded and went, without any second glance, "Sheesh, sometimes I wonder where you get that from." He muttered.

Giving her goodbye's to Hong Joong and consulting him about Taehyung's situation, she was ready to get in when he stopped her. What was with the two of them constantly stopping her?

"Do you want to go out on a date?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes, "my husband is sick and you think about asking me out to a date."