31. The start of their story

It's been a month, since the party was held, Taehyung and Y/n are still together happy and in peace.

Tomorrow is their wedding, and honestly speaking Mrs Kim has no calm. She has been on her phone making calls for the wedding planners to make the wedding perfect.

Y/n's parents didn't quite take the second time wedding seriously before they actually got the invitation card. It hurt Y/n to know that they were not really happy to see her going to marry someone she loves.

In fact, she had to give out an invitation card to invite her own family. But oh well, she once took the decision to become a model and go against her parents, she'll do it again now.

Fans started to accept the fact that Hong Joong and Y/n are no more a couple and Taehyung is the one who she truly loves when she once did a live revealing what she is going through. Well, Y/n didn't leave a crumble to expose Hong Joong.

As far as Na Yeon, she has sent a wedding invitation to her too. No matter what bad blood She has for Y/n, she is still her sister, she never started the war and nor will she end it. It's up to Na Yeon if she truly wants to give an apology.

Y/n just took a shower and was wrapped with a single towel when Taehyung saw her. His tongue licking the bottom lip, before smirking and closing the document he was just reading.

Walking to her, he kissed her cheek making her look at him with a questioning face. He chuckled before picking her up bridal style and letting her lay down on the bed.

"Taehyung my hair's wet." She said, before trying to get up when he pushed her down.

"Let it be." He muttered before going down to kiss her, quickly replying back she molded her lips with his. Sinking into both of their touch, she unbuttoned his shirt, hissing in annoyance that he wears button shirts every time.

He smiled against the kiss, before pinning both of her on top, his chest pressing on to her boobs that was covered up with the towel when the door opened revealing Mrs Kim.

"Oh Y/n sweet- oh" she trailed off, her smile faltering before turning into a very encouraging smile. Both of them looking at Mrs Kim who stood by the door.

"Hwaiting!" She cheered giving Taehyung a look that she wants grand children. With that she closed the door.

Taehyung looked back at the woman who was laying beneath him with heavy pants, before kissing her back again.

He bit her bottom lip, making her hiss in pain. "Sweet." He muttered.

"That's blood." She deadpanned, before shutting her eyes when feeling Taehyung kiss her side neck. "We're getting married tomorrow" she muttered.

"Our wedding." He repeated, and looked at her in the eye before giving a wide smile that reached his eyes.

•×•

Y/n was at the room where people visit the bride, sitting on the sofa as she sat elegantly with her back straight, smiling at people who came in and took pictures with her. She only knew her staff that was in charge of doing her make up, and her personal favourite hair stylists, Gary.

"Hey girlll!! I have never seen such a beautiful lady, " Gary exclaimed when coming in, "oh gosh the hair is done perfectly too." Self praising his own staff which she snorted.

"You look quite amazing in that suit too." She complimented with a straight face.

He glared at her in a playful way
"girl, at least smile on your wedding day. Besides, I wore less eye catching, scared that it'll lessen your attention."