Chapter 12

The next morning, around 8:30 AM Saturday.

Izuku's POV

I get woken up from my sleep by something moving beside me, ugh I don't wanna wake up, it's so cozy and this thing is so warm.

"Mmn" I groan in annoyance as I feel this thing continue to try and move away, I hold on tighter and nuzzle my face into it.

"Hey shit nerd wake up." Wait... OH FRICK THATS KATSUKI!

I open my eyes unwrap my arms from around him and sit up, fuckk that was so embarrassing!

"Er hey! Good morning!" I say as I smile nervously, I really hope he forgets about me snuggling up to him.

I look at his face and see him smirking, oh great of course he won't forget. Dammit you met him yesterday and you're already embarrassing yourself!

"Cuddly aren't you huh?" He teases an continues to smirk. My face reddens from embarrassment.

"I- no it was a mistake! I didn't mean to I swear!" I shake my head and close my eyes tightly, I really wish I could just disappear right now.

He chuckles and tussles my hair a bit. "Yeah yeah no need to worry you dummy. Now cmon my old hag, or my mom made breakfast."

I get anxious at the thought of eating food, but I don't wanna waste it! What if I just throw it up later? I guess I could. Wait what if his mom hates me and doesn't actually want me staying here and-"

"Nerd cmon really? You really need to stop mumbling."

My eyes widen and I gulp, I look at the blond boy in front of me. "Uh h-how much did you hear?"

He raises an eyebrows confusion before answering. "Just the part about my mom hating you or some shit. Why what else was there for me to hear hah?"

"N-nothing! Don't worry about it heh heh." I laugh nervously and scratch the back of my neck.

He stares at me for a moment before sighing and standing up off the bed.

"Cmon, like I said we have to go eat."

I nod and stand up, following him out of the room.

We make it to a rectangular wooden table with 6 chairs surrounding it. Two next to each other on both of the long sides and one on each of the ends was a single chair.

I looked around the room and spotted the kitchen. It was a wide space with a little counter in the middle with a few barstools around it. The counters that lined the walls looked like they were made of marble. Damn these people must be rich!

My thoughts get cut off by a woman's loud voice.

"Hey! You must be that friend the brat brought over! I'm really surprised he even has friends to begin with!"

The woman has spiky light blonde hair that goes just a litter lower than her shoulders. She has crimson red irises that match Katsuki's.

"Oh shut up you old hag I have plenty of friends! Fuck outta my business!"

"Oh please! You refuse to talk about any of them so I bet you don't even have any!"