Chapter 19

Five years have passed and the two lovers stayed together, through thick and thin. Once Katsuki turned 19 he took all the money he'd collected from his job and bought a house with Izuku. Now Katsuki is 21 and Izuku is 20 as they're living together, both of them have the day off from work.

Katsuki's POV

As I cuddle the nerd on the couch I play with his curly green locks, running my hands through them, letting my mind wander to the thing that's hidden away in my dresser. Today I'm building up the courage to ask him..

Will he say no?

Where should I bring him?

Even if he did end up saying no he'd still love me, right?

I let out a frustrated sigh and rub Izuku's back as he laid on top of me.

He looks up at me and frowns.

"What's wrong Kacchan?" The nerd asks.

I softly smile and close my eyes, continuing to rub his back before responding.

"Mm nothing at all."

He rests his head back on my chest and we continue to cuddle.

I need to bring him somewhere special.. but where?

Ok Katsuki think! Where's somewhere he would like to go?

A thought pops up in my head. It's decided.

I'll bring him there.

———————————————————————————

Izuku's POV

Kacchan runs his hands through my messy hair and I smile. He's so kind and he always makes my heart flutter, no matter how long we've been together.

He stops playing with my hair and he lifts my chin with his finger, to make me look into his eyes.

"Baby there's somewhere I want to take you tonight." He tells me. I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"Where are we going?" I question before he gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"It's a surprise." He says and I pout, he chuckles at my childish behavior.

"Hmm alright. I'll go get ready!" I say and smile before standing up and heading to the bathroom.

I take a towel from the cabinet and place it on the counter. I step out of my clothes before getting into the shower.

I turn the water on and just stand there, soaking in the warmth. I go to take the shampoo but my eyes land on the razor.

Memories from before I met Kacchan flood my head and I shake them away. I stopped self harming and have been clean for about five years now. I smile to myself before continuing to get the shampoo.

Katsukis POV.

I look at myself in the mirror. I picked out a pair of dark blue jeans, a plain white T-shirt and a black unbuttoned flannel. It's casual but I think it's still pretty good.