promises

✎ Hot n Cold - Katy Perry" ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʏᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏ

" ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʏᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

We headed to the creepy floor as nothing happened and saw Monokuma

" What are *you* doing here?! " Shuichi asked but the bald Monokuma didn't speak. 

Monokuma just stared at Shuichi then disappeared down the hallway. 

" I supposed he wants us to follow him. What could be down there? " Shuichi asked. 

" You'll never know if we wouldn't check so off we go. " I said as I followed Monokuma while Shuichi is following me. 

I stopped as Monokuma stopped and take some glances at me and the picture on the wall. 

" Heyyy, Shu-kun. Try the last junk here. " I said pointing at pictures on the wall. 

Shuichi nodded then threw the hammer look alike on the picture that made it break and lead to another hallway. As we entered it we saw a robotic door and we also entered it to inspect it again. 

" IF-YOU'VE-COME-THIS-FAR...THAT-MEANS-YOU-SOLVED-THE-PAINTING-PUZZLE...EXCELLENT...TEAMWORK. " Monodam said.

" Huh? Is teamwork already considered if there are only two people? " Monotaro asked.

" THAT-PUZZLE-IS-TOO-DIFFICULT-FOR-ONE-PERSON-TO-SOLVE. I'M-SURE...THEY-GOT-ALONG-AND-SOLVED-IT-TOGETHER. " Monodam said.

" L-Let's us just play along...we'll put ourselves in danger if we defy him. " Monophanie said, scared.

" It's true what they say-the serious ones are the scariest when they finally snap. " Monotaro agreed.

" I'M-CERTAIN-IT'S-NOT-POSSIBLE...BUT-DID-THAT-OUTDATED-PIECE-OF-JUNK-HELP-YOU-AT-ALL? " Monodam asked irritated. 

I looked at Shuichi and stayed silent, as I was about to answer the green robot...

" Oh yes...we should explain this room. So this is the computer room. " Monophanie said.

" But this computer isn't just some ordinary computer. This computer you're lookin' at is, like super amazing. If I remember correctly...it's so amazing, you can even use it to create a new world! " Monotaro explained. 

" A new world....? " I asked. 

" Yeah, a new world! You can use this to create a new world! " Monotaro exclaimed.

" Geez, I get it already, you don't have to repeat it again. " I said and clicked my tongue in annoyance. 

" Wait, were we supposed to tell them that? I've already forgotten the plan. " Monotaro asked confusingly.