transfer student

✎ cliché - mxmtoon" ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴡɪᴛᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ, ꜱᴡᴇᴘᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

cliché - mxmtoon
" ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴡɪᴛᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ, ꜱᴡᴇᴘᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴜꜱʜ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

My eyes fluttered open as I saw a familiar ceiling, as I was about to stand up I felt a heavy arm in my waist making me understand that I'm with Kokichi. 

But...where am I?

I looked around once again and realized that I'm in Kokichi's room. I seated on the bed, Kokichi's arm still in my waist. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

I looked at Kokichi and smiled a little. His eyes were closed, his hair was messy, while a soft smile was on his face. 

I slowly woke him up telling him that we have school. We greeted each other with a good morning.

" Ohhh I remembered that I put some of my extra uniform here... " I muttered, shuffling some random things in his closet.

" You'll find it in there! " Kokichi spoke in the bathroom who was brushing his teeth.

" Yeah, you're right! I already found it! " I exclaimed while removing the dust on the box. 

" Good for you... " Kokichi said, exiting the bathroom while wearing his uniform. I hummed and entered the bathroom with my uniform.

I took a quick shower and slid to my own uniform. As I exited the room, I slid to my long socks and shoes while Kokichi dried my hair.

" Y'know I still need to go to my house cuz my bag is not with me. " I said staring at the floor while enjoying how Kokichi was drying my hair. 

Kokichi stopped on what he was doing and proceeded to comb my hair.

" Okay then! Let's walk to your house after this. " Kokichi said in a cheerful tone.

Not too long, Kokichi combed my hair neatly while putting some cute clips near the bangs, I also did the same to him, putting some clips on his bangs.

[ 🎲 ]

I stared full of boredom at the teacher while tapping my pen on the desk. I gave Kokichi a few glances while he gave me cute little smiles making me blush and cover my face. 

" Anyways class we have a new student, she's the principal's daughter, she moved here because she's uncomfortable in her old school...please treat her well. " The teacher said. I looked at Maki and she just gave me a shrug. 

The transfer student slowly came in wearing the same uniform as mine. She has heterochromia eyes a blue and the other one was a red one, her reddish-pink hair is tied in space buns half up.