Chapter 27- A new deck.

It isn't settled in yet but if I want to get chapters in faster and write them quicker I might make them shorter. Even with me writing them ahead of time it still might take time to work on them and they might become shorter.

Summer so far has been stressful and I haven't been as active but I'm trying to keep up and write at night when I have free time.

This chapter is also almost a filler. I am sorry to do this I am trying to upload and get chapter out but as you can tell it hasn't worked.

But on the other note since I have not been active ill tell you all something, (Thank You All For Everything, Happy You Enjoy this book) I'm thinking of getting a hair cut.

My hair is already to my shoulders but recently I want to cut it shorter. I just have to have my parents agree to let me since I'm still under their roof. Though I hope they agree their is a big chance they won't but, Someone can hope, right.

Anyway to the story

--------------------

The old deck. The personalized deck of cards that I and my old family made. The deck that had my face and all of my  comrades faces on them. Though now their my enemies. People that I should feel need to die and should be stopped. Even though both have been done, it doesn't feel like that to me. 

It feels as if their still here. Still watching me. Still making sure I'm alive and on my toes. Not forgetting what they taught me. Not forgetting what the stair men taught me.

Though it may just me becoming crazy over loosing them, but it feels like their always next to. Even at night I try to talk to them because they feel to real not to be their. As if their was eyes glaring at me. I try to tell them to stop but they don't. They continue to glare and sneer at me. Even Caven, someone who felt like a sister, would glare stare at me in question. like I'm crazy because of what I decide to do now their dead.

But as I pay for the supplies for the new deck of cards, I realize night time they were just staring at me. Now the eyes were glaring holes into my body. Yelling at me without moving their mouths.

Night  time is nothing compared to this.

-------------

You place the thick white paper, scissors, ink and paint brushes, quills, another old deck for references on how they could look.

The supplies would be more than enough to make one deck and add their faces onto each card. Personalizing their own deck to make it special to them. Just like you had done years prior. 

Connie, Sasha, and Jean were the first thee to walk into the cafeteria. Waving at you as they come closer to the table you stood above. "Hey guys. Come take a seat. " you called out to them as they now speed walk towards you, hitting their shoulder against each other's causing them to alp at each other when happened. They stopped they bickering though as they saw the materials on the table.  

Amazed that someone like yourself was able to buy all the items laid out on the table. The ink only used by higher ups. The Paint bushes clean and now worn out from being used many times through out the years. They paint untouched, not used once. And the paper so thick, if used properly could cut someone's head off in one swipe of someone's wrist.