Chapter 3- Battle and Death

Caven, you, and the rest of your squad stood on the pillars protecting Lord Ricess, historia, and Eren. Captain Kenny went over to them to see what's taking so long because you've been there for around an hour at that point.

Caven said that there's a chance that Levi would come so you came back and stood there.

It's pretty boring.

(Still rewriting)

I'm sitting down on a pillar leaning against the wall. Then Caven starts talking. " there are at least seven of them and of course one of them is Levi. As you know our enemies are highly skilled and vertical maneuver. As long as her enemy does know our position or numbers we won't be able to do anything extreme or so I'd like to think. As you know last time we countered Levi he Fallon to ambush and still left 12 of our Conrads dead." Caven says. " basically we're in a tough spot is what you're trying to say." I tell her. She nods. " still is that any different from The extent or lice inside the walls. We face and unstoppable Fred the time and there's no telling when they'll reach the walls or come destroy us. Why did we all choose the military police branch and join Kenny and interiors squad. Because in this meaningless world or meaningless lives we hope to find some meaning." I tell everyone standing up and getting ready for Levi to come. "Why not keep believing that to the end. Believe that if we hold our enemies here and buy some time it will all pay off." Caven Benjamin's to say then looks at me. The look saying, 'finish my sentence.' So just like it said I do. " Believe in Kenny's dream that we can grab the world by its roots and flip it upside down." Just like cue the door open up and barrels fly down the stairs. We all go behind the pillars so they can't see us. Once the barrels come all the way down people start coming out. Eight to be exact. A girl with a ponytail shoots a flame arrow at the barrel in the barrel explodes. Thick smoke comes flying out everywhere.I didn't hear the mover sound come towards me to my left. I look over to see Levi and the girl with Short hair. I shoot toward Levi and but miss ever so slightly because he moved. "Tck. Why the hell." I say to myself. Once the smoke starts to disappear green and red smoke comes out. Most likely to keep them covered in to kill us all. Around me I hear yelling and pain. My squad. I go around the smoke and see a kid with a buzz cut. It looks like he doesn't notice me. I use it as a advantage and shoot at him. I shoot his leg and instead I hate at this time. Right on his upper thing. Not in the middle but the the left. The kid quickly turns around and shoots at me. He missed but something else at me. It only scratched me on my Waist but it hurt. I don't dare to look down but look where it came from. I looked behind me and see the same girl that exploded the barrels. "BE CAREFUL CONNIE!!" The girl yells. 'Ahh Connie is the kids name.' I think to myself. I look back at Connie and see he ran off. The next thing I know I hear a big ow in a thud to ground. I looked where came from and see a person on the ground bleeding. Not one of my squad. "Hanji!" Everyone but my squad yells. "NOW EVERYONE RETREAT!" I yell then go. Everyone follows me. We make it to the hole and go past it. The last person to go threw also closes it off. We all go to the ground and catch our breaths. I still haven't looked at my side but it starts to hurt more.It ain't bad because I haven't Fainted yet. Maybe just a scratch. "How did you get that?" Caven asks coming up to me on the ground now laying there on my back. "Shot the buzz cut kid in the thigh and the pony tail hair one shot an arrow to me." I tell her. She nods then sits next to me. I now look down at it and see my shirt ripped and a not so large scratch. It's deep though. I shrug it off and look back at the celien. It's beautiful. The crystal shining and glowing. I continue to stare at the crystals until a glowing light comes from where Lord Ricess, Historia, and Eren are. I don't think Captain Kenny has come back either. Hopefully he's ok. I shoot my anchors into the ground to stop for moving. Well my anchors are in the ground I see the survey corps going to the where the light came from. Instead of going to stop them I stay in the ground and try not to die. The light keeps coming in wind keeps blowing towards us. It keeps blowing until we decide to go and check what is going on and to see if captain Ackerman needs help. We go until we see him. I smile at him. "CAPTAIN ACKERMAN!!" I yell to him. Happy he's ok. Sad because everything is shacking. "YOU IDIOT'S GO BACK!!" He yelled. But as soon as The words fell out of his mouth, a boulder fell. Right on Caven's head. My eyes widen in horror. Then around me boulders came crashing down. I then fall to the ground. As soon as I hit the floor everything goes dark.