CHAP. 7: Aphrodite

A year has passed since that incident. And people in our dukedome became more and more protective of me like last winter.

//flashback//

"Moommm~"i whined, ever since that incident they bacame hens whose willing to sacrifice themselves for their little hatchling. And guessed what i'm that so called hatchling.

Its been frustrating in my part, i can't even go to the library in peace without guards sorrounding me.

The only good thing in this is that they have been giving me lots of snacks.

As what i'm doing right now, i'm currently asking my mom to let me go out.

"No, sweetie" she answered with a smile.

"B-b-but" i started tearing up hoping she'll agreed. But to no avail it failed, has my charms started to ran out.

After a lot of persuading, i got her to agree but it's not me who's gonna buy it. It is someone else..

//end of flashback//

So basically they made me had a hard time. One of the things i'm thankful about is that they respected my privacy *aka my room. They would never disturb me except if its actually important. And it is great.

My strength is already strong enough to defeat 10 burly humungous mens and my mana is already topnotch. I am considerably a genius.

My thoughts got knocked out when Alfina knocked at my door. You might be wondering who Alfina is, alfina is my personal maid ever since i was little. She can be considered as my nanny.

As i walk down this long staires, it got me thinking what if i made an elevator and sell it, thinking of it i couldn't help but smirk...

It seems that Alfina found something strange so she looked at me. As she looked at me i smiled sweetly which ofcourse she shuddered first and gave me a sly smile.

It seems she understand a bit of what i'm thinking.

We arrived at the dining table and were currently gonna eat our dinner. As i seated at my seat my mom squeled so loud we covered our ears.

"Omooo!!! My little baby will be having her very first upcoming age ceremony next week"

'I must've forgoten to tell you but everyone regarding there status will be experiencing upcoming age ceremony when their 5 years old. This will determine what type of mana you have and how strong you are'

"Sweetie??" My mom suddenly asked. Judging by her face she must've had a good news for me, so i nodded enthusiastically, hoping this is a gossip that i can blackmail people.

And yes, i have blackmailed someone before.

                                    //Flashback//

"Yes master, i'll make sure the assassination plan succeed tonight"

After watching a wretched maid walked out. I smiled evily thinking about a little rabbit coming to a wolves den.

                                  •○Nighttime○•

Assasin's POV:

It's awfully quiet in here. Shrugging the worries that has been slowly creeping as i got near the child's door. I still can't help but feel something is wrong.