CHAP. 8: The Meeting P.1

So its been a few days since the dinner incident and all has been well.

Or so i thought....

I was internally panicking since my coming of age is right nxt the corner..not because im afraid i'll mess up.. but because i'll meet a few characters in the banquet. The important ones to be exact.

And these past few days my parents has been going on and on about the preparations.
And i admit it is very lavish.

And so might as well prepare.

//The Day of The Coming Of Age Ceremony//

Its finally happening. The day my first meeting with the characters, and i am egzyted very very egzyted. And i am all dolled up for this.

Ooohhhhh~~ i can't wait to shatter that pesky masks off hehe. Pretty sadistic ehh..

When i saw myself in the full-lenghted mirror and how amazing i am with this starry night sky dress adorned with jewels as stars, i started twirling. Despite being a child this dress gives a bit of maturity in it...and espicially the heels i love it.

But just then door opened up and both my brother's are here.

I can see that Vinny is very emotional right now while elder brother Van is still composed as ever but with a hint of fondness in his eyes. My mouth was still hanging espicially when they are both wearing suits, and it really enhances they're seductive charm. Kyaaahhh~~

Ahhhh being a CEO you just dont start fangirling all of a sudden, specially if they describe you as THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU REALLY ARE!!

But ofc in this new world i can *insert a mischievious smirk* but lets hide it for now.. i mean we dont wanna shock are little familia here do we

'Snap back out of it Vie, keep ur rationality intact, u are an adult inside!'

"Brother's you're here!" I ran directly to them and pull them to a big hug. I noticed a huge hand on my head and when i look up it was brother Van's hand on my head. I pouted and did all my best but still cant shake it off, (arghhhh perks of being a near adult-ishh kid???) maybe after this i'll train again~

My brothers will be walking me down the staires while our parents are waiting at the bottom. We were giggling on the way when we arrived at the bottom my dad took my hands away from my brothers with a glare, while mom was just looking at us with delight.

Oooohhh~~ i can feel the stares they giving me

Tho i dont understand why outsiders are allowed to see others *awakening.. i mean i do understand that awakening is a must so that you will know your suitable future picks and that coming of age ceremony will use as an excuse for a fr*aking 5yrs old child to mingle with society

[A/N: Forgot to tell ya awakening is also another event with the same date as the coming of age ceremony since they will be showing what mana they are and how strong you are and insert they will also put you in what category you will belong. The coming of age ceremony is a ceremony obv. which will introduce you the society

Ps. I shouldve wrote a plan to avoid confusion nxt time ehehe peacceee]

As my father escorts me to the podium the priest was already ready alongside with the crystal.

And so i shall explain on how this event will go.So first you will go up the stage and then you will touch the crystall in a shape of ball.. crystall ball and then it will light up with what mana you have and then to determine your strength the color of your mana will glow, the brighter the glow of mana the higher strength you have and the dimmer the glow of mana the lower strength you have. Then nxt, you let nature take its course.

//Different Mana Glow//

Common:

Grey: neutral
Red: fire
Blue: water
Brown: earth

Rare:

Yellow: lightning
White-ish blue: wind
Dark blue: ice
DarkGreen: plants

Uncommon:

Black: dark
White: light
Violet: void
Silver: copy

Rare:

Blank: mirror

//

So every mana has another deep powers as long as it is still part of the mana color.

Now in the game, the villainess- which is now me has one uncommon mana.. which is dark. And people has some sort of grudge against dark mana users and they despise them specially with the existence of the temple. I mean half of the people in this world are some sort of followers of the temple. And as you know since temple is a follower of god they believe that black magic came from the devil thus they despise them. I mean if we are talking about this logically you just cant hate someone without proper reasons i mean that reason was so petty, talk about being religious.

Soooo after our engagement with the prince the rumors around the female lead being a commoner have an uncommon attribute will spread to the entire kingdom, and will attend the academy.

So with all the illogical thing that this game had i just need to 'hope' for the best.

And standing infront of the crystal gem i touched it and voila---

It glowed BLACK which i already expected

When i tried removing my hand it glowed darkgreen and when i tried to remove it again, it shimmered and glittered which no one notice since it was really quick and i finally get to remove my hands off the crystal

When i looked at the crowd it wad dead silent which i expected. When i look over my family they gave me an assuring smile which i gladly gave back. They are really dead on supporting me.

Now its just time for the show.

_________________

A/N: How many weeks or was it months since i last updated and sorry it wasnt about the org. that Vienna's gonna make.

And it was just a short chap. So sorryy

But i'll see you in the nxt chapter for the drama.