CHAP. 10: The Royals

I forgot to add His Higness, the Crown Prince, TYLER CLUVIS RUTHERFORD photo, which is the next King and the Male Lead.

APPEARANCE:

Bright Golden Hair
Bluish-greenish eyes
And a very drool dropping body

(A/N: lol i edited it cuz i forgot to put the photo and crdts to the rightful owner of this amazing pic.)

______________________

Been a few days since my coming of age ceremony and a few days since i met one of the capture targets, Tristan Hugh.

And all is well, my parents and brothers still love me despite my black mana, which is lovely btw.

....All is well. Not until i remember that today is the day we will be going to the castle. I mean i was sure i never forget about it. It seems that due to me acting like a child triggered it (which i think is a reasonable excuse on why i forgot)

Ahhh i'll be meeting another capture target which is saddening. But, i get to go out. I mean i never ever seen the world outside our manor, because i never tried to. So basically it has been 5yrs since i have been reincarnated and not once did i ever step out our manor. So today is the day i'll formally see the world.eheh~

After making sure im alright me and my parents decided to use our largest carriage that will perfectly fit us. Now, my brother's are not coming because they were grounded by Father.

And off we go.

The journey was quiet mostly it was my fault, due to my constant "ohhhhhs" and "ahhhhh" and "wow" i look like a damn prisoner who has not seen the world yet. Embarrasing ●□●. Which in their return a constant shutter of camera. You heard it right they have a camera, well they dont call it camera but its easier this way. It was a magical item embedded with mana stone and boom you have a camera. I know that my image is slowly crumbling but hey im trying to act lyk one so cheer up ^○~

Then drowsiness just took over me, which is weird cuz ive got complete control(not) of my sleeping habit and i sleep with a full 8 hours slumber today or was it yesterday whatever.

Then i dreamed.

It was the original Vienna, she was just 4-ish, she was in a very desolate place then the Crown Prince just showed up, he asked in a caring tone and then they became acquinted with each other and she felt a weird thump in her chest.

Come to think of it, Vienna already fell for that 'jerk' way before Ms. Clown said something. But it never was highlighted in the game. Everything became hazy once again and it was the day that Vienna and the Prince got engaged, she was happy (ecstatic to be precise). Years grew and she was an adult now yet she is still completely falling for an idiot like him. Then they met the heroine at the Academy, the Prince and Heroine both fell for each other. And she was demoted on her position and was killed.

It seems this was the perspective of Vienna. She never did anything, aside by being the perfect 'Wife' for him, it was her followers fault yet she was the only one who carried the blame.

Following Vienna's perspective, she was just a hopeless idiot. She wante-- no, she craved love so much and she did not want the familial love but a different kind of one (ughhh teenage puppy love kind yknow) and when someone gave it, she completely devoted herself to him yet it was taken from her, she never once fought back, she just stayed silent, while everyone cursed at her, while everyone misunderstood her, thinking everything will go back to the way it once was. A naive fool she was. And when she woke up to it and fought back to take what was supposed to be her, she was condemned. She lived up to her name as a Villaine and died being one.