CHAP. 11: An Awkward Talk

This is AWKWARD!!

We did nothing but walk. Its both awkward and stiffling. As much as i have been training my body day and night, this is abuse.

BLATANT ABUSE.

PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ABUSE!!

I demand a compensation!!

Which is sadly i want to say. Too bad i can't, that will be treason, which could likely be the death of my family and most importantly me.

But as the plan said, i just have to spread my cuteness.

To be honest, this Crown Prince isn't half bad. If he just did not abuse his power to have a lovey-dovey atmosphere for the Fl then things wouldn't escalate. I mean he's smart, if he just used his brain on the right things, then maybe everything would just be the same.

I mean what he did was really too cheesy for me, the original host got looks, money, the connections, almost everything that people could've ask for but she just fell for someone, who is clearly not gonna accept her.

So i'll just support them and earn some money.

Well i don't want to talk to someone who clearly doesn't want to talk.

Let's just act dumbly as possible.

We arrive at a very humungous tree with a very antique like chair and sat.

"Your High--"

"You didn't have to be so formal with me Ms. Vienne" He said with a charming smile.

Maintaining my business smile i then said " Then you should stop with the formalities too, Tyler-sama"

CAN YOU SEE THAT!! WITH THAT SMILE HE COULD CONQUER EVERY GIRL IN THIS WORLD!!

I just don't see what is good with a girl who clearly has no match for Vienne. (Except for her being dum dum)

"Ahhh yes!!"

With how young he is, he already know the impact of his beauty. How cunning, to use it against his enemy.

We started playing some memory games, which i, myself invented *wink**wink*. And the awkwardness dissipated, which is a relief. I guesse. It may be a whatnot sign for me.

Unknown to me, even before i could spread my cuteness, i was already known throughout the castle, as the cute little missy.

After a few (which stands for many) hours, are parents arrived. It seems that the talk regarding the engagement has been set.

As we rode are carriage, base on my observation i could not help but think that things are not that simple.

I do hope to see what the Prince would grow into (even tho i already knew the answer). As the huge castle walls grew smaller and smaller out of our sight.

***

After the kids have left, the parents started discussing the most crucial thing as of now. The Engagement.

"Vyllis, shall we talk about the engagement" The old hag of a King said.

The Duke and Duchess infact didn't like the idea of marrying their daughter to the Royal Family. They too have reasons.

As they would rather chose their child's feelings first rather than controlling them.
And also because marrying the Royal Family needed lots of sacrifices, including once freedom.

Because they knew how it felt to have no freedom at all. Their marriage was infact an arrange one and they just slowly started to love each other.

They knew that both of them could try to love each other, but they dont want to take the risk. But ofcourse, they also want to have a perfect husband for their daughter, and they also trust the King and Queen.

But they can't do anything. The marriage has been set for years now. And this time their family had actually bore a girl, which has never been born for years now. Thus, the marriage take place.

At the end, they couldn't do anything but sigh and agreed, and just hope things wouldn't be rough between those two.

______________________

A/N:

Soooo this is the end of the first meeting of our villainess and the main hero(in the game) and the vague talk about the engagement.

And like i know i haven't updated for a month now and this is just a short chapter but the next upcoming chapters is a bit interesting sooo stay tune~~

BYEE~