High school and the hales

Roses outfit ^^^

Roses P.O.V

The next day, I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I scrubbed my body with my new strawberry body wash and washed my hair with a green apple scrub.

I got out and put on my outfit I picked out and did my makeup a light gold smoky eye with nude lipgloss. After I curled my hair to perfection. "Hey, Lydia." "Hey, are u ready yet?" "Yup, lets go!" We went to her blue mustang, which I absolutely LOVED! "Ok so I'm gonna show u around cause most of your classes are with me and my friends. And I will introduce u to them. Then we will be at the cafeteria for Lunch. Got it?" "Yup, do I look ok?". She fluffed my hair. "Perfect! Now let's walk into the school like we own the place!" "Ok."

We got out of the car and got a few wolf whistles as we walk into the school. It felt like every guy was staring at Lydia and I with dripping drool and the girls glared. We owned the school and I just got here. I heard people whispering, saying stuff like... "Who is the hot new girl that's BFFs with Lydia Martin?" or "Those girls are H-O-T, HOT!" This was great a new start, a new beginning.

We went by three periods and finally it was Lunch. We sat in the Courtyard with a bunch of other people. But there was three people at another table that caught my eye. It was a girl and two boys. The girl and one of the boys looked younger then the other boy. The two boys looked over at the same time and I blushed and looked away. The older boy I'm guessing smirked and the younger one smiled and waved while the girl was glaring at him. They seem friendly. "Hey Lydia, who are they?" I said pointing. "That's Paige, Derek Hale and Peter Hale. Peter is the oldest Derek the youngest and Paige I think is Derek's girlfriend. But if u ask me Peter is super hot!" Peter smirked as if he could hear us. Weird. "Cool." I said slowly and quietly.

At the end of the day, Lydia was taking too long so I decided to walk home. I was walking out of the school when I heard two guys talking. "I swear she is like us, I can smell it! And she doesn't smell like she was bitten, she smells like she was born wolf!" I looked over and saw Peter and Derek Hale, looking at me. Peter started to walk over, so I walk faster. He's fast I thought as he grabbed my waist and spun me around.

"What did u hear sweetheart?" He said as if his voice was one of an angel. "Erm... I-uh... I didn-" He cut me off when he squeezed my hips a little harder and brought me closer. "Did u hear anything darling?" "N-n-no n-not at a-all" I stuttered out because of how close we were. "Good, now stop lying and tell me?" I thought about running but then again he is kinda hot. "All I heard was that u were talking about a girl, a wolf, smells, and how someone smells like they were born wolf! I swear that's it!" I said rushed. He crashed his hips to mine once more and then said "See u around sweetheart." And walked off. Peter Hale is something else entirely.

I got home for in my pjs and went to bed after my encounter with Peter and Derek Hale.

OK IM SORRY THAT IT WAS KINDA SHORT BUT, OH WELL, WHATEVER. AND IF U ARE READING THIS IM SO HAPPY BUT IF UR NOT THEN, U STINK CAUSE TOTALLY LOGIC!! BYE, SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MY CADETS!!

~Cassy