Dinner Disaster

Rose's P.O.V
I was in my room getting ready for my 'dinner date' with Peter at his house. I was a little nervous but it can't be that bad, right? I heard a not on my door,
"Come in," I said as Lydia opens the door and looks over my outfit.
"Where are you going?" I smiled a little I'm going a dinner date.
" I was a little proud that I got to Peter before she did.
"With who?" She said excited.
"Peter Hale." I stared at me for a second. She wouldn't even blink. "Lydia, are you ok?"
"What, oh yeah I'm fine." She laughed nervously.
"Are you sure?"
"Yah totally, go on your date, but I want you to be carful around Peter." Well that was a little weird.
"I will, I gotta run, but I will be back maybe around 8:30-9:00."
"Ok bye." And with that she was out the door faster then a chicken that sees corn as soon as the doorbell rang. I walked down stairs and opened the door to find a very attractive looking Peter with a single red rose in his hand.
"Hello Peter."
"Hello," he said handing me the Rose. "Thank you," I responded.
"Shall we leave?" He said with his arm out.
"We shall." I said hooking my arm with his. We walked to his car and off we went.

As we got closer, I grew more and more nervous.
"Peter, what if your family doesn't like me!" He looked over at me but look back at the road. "Rose you will be fine, they will love you." I smiled at that. We stopped in front of a big mansion.
"Welcome to the Hale mansion." Peter said. We walked to the door and as he opened it I took a deep breath. I was welcomed by a delicious scent. Me being me, I let go of Peters arm and followed the scent. "Hey were are you goin-" he was cut off. I couldn't hear anything, or anyone. I walked up the stairs to a door. I opened it and then everything went black.

I woke up in the room where the delicious smell was coming from, with a women that looked like Peter above me. The only thing that came to mind was scream, so I did. Everyone covered their ears.
"Rose, shut up! I'm right here!" Peter yelled so I could hear him through my screaming. I shut my mouth.
"What's that smell!" I said sitting up fast from where I was laying.
"Rose, what are u talking abo-" Peter didn't get to finish, because I jumped on him. We flew back until he was laying on the ground and my nose stuck in his neck. "Peter, you smell so good!" I moaned. I didn't care if there were other people in the room. All that matter was that I was finally near the scent.
"Rose are you ok? Are you sick? Or crazy?" He said a little creeped out. I just snuggled closer.
"Rose, honey? Do u know what wolves do for mates? And how they mate for life?" I didn't answer, meaning I didn't know. "Well they follow certain scent that belongs to their mate and usually the female finds him first." I came to realization.
"Peter, your not human." I stated. He looked terrified and also a little curious.
"Rose, we need to talk." He said. He got up but I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"Rose can you let go?" He asked.
"I can't, and I won't! Don't take me away!"
"Ok ok, just stay there." He freaked out cause I was on the verge of tears. The weird thing is, I don't know why and that scared me.
"I'm sorry, I just don't wanna let go." I said into his neck so it sounded a little muffled. He moaned but it kinda creeped me out so I pulled back a little to look at his face.
"Are you ok?" "Rose, don't ever do that again." He looked dark and scary for a minute but the I looked closer, his eyes were full of lust. "You mean this?" I said teasing him. I shoved my nose on his neck and batted my eyelashes around his collarbone. He kept moaning.
"Rose" I didn't listen.
"Rose!" I whimpered at his voice. His facial features softened.
"Why did I just whimper like a dog?" I said a little scared.
"Because I'm your mate...."

Ok so that's the end of the new chapter. Hope u people like it and rememberer to
•Vote
•Comment
And Read!
I hope everyone has a good day!
See you in the next chapter my cadets!
~Cassy