"What do you know about wolves?"

Rose's P.O.V
As I awoke from a peaceful slumber, I stretched and got out of bed. I took a shower like always and washed my body and hair. I got out and grabbed a towel and walked to my walk in closet. I picked out a black tube top with straps, a red jacket, grey washed jeans, a black watch, and some grey/brown coloured combat boots. I curled my hair to perfection once again. I had eaten a apple and then brushed my teeth.

After I grabbed my bag, I ran to the black mustang Lydia's parents got me to drive to school in. Lydia had already left so I just drove to school. I drove into the parking lot and everyone stared. Guys drooling and girls glaring. I could get used to this. But I couldn't help but notice, my outfits, almost looked the same as peters....

Peter looked me up and down once, then walked over. "I see that you are copying my style now." He said with a smirk. "I didn't plan this if that's what you think." I said a little harshly. "Calm down, Sweetheart."
"Whatever, and stop calling me Sweetheart!"
"Then tell me your name." He said very calmly.
"It's.... Rose." I said with a little bit of hesitation. He sighed.
"Well Rose, would u like to sit with me, Derek and Paige at lunch?" He asked sounding very formal. He chuckled at the face I was making of how formal he was.
"Sorry, it's a habit." He said talking about the formalness. (I don't know if that's a word, but whatever, it is what it is.) I laughed and pretended to be formal too.
"I would love to accompany you and your friends, this fine afternoon kind sir."
"Not bad, not bad at all." Smirked and whispered in me ear as he bent down to my level.
"See you at lunch, Sweetheart." I shivered and his smirk got bigger as I shivered but not from the cold but from the heat he gave off as he whispered and of how close we were. Then he just walked away as the ball rang, with me standing there dumb-founded.

Soon lunch came by, but Lydia wasn't at school so I didn't worry to much about her probably with a boy skipping classes or something along those lines. I walk over to Peter, Derek and Paige.
"Uh- hi can I sit with you guys?" Paige smiled and moved over while Peter smirked, like always. Derek finally noticed me and said hello.
"I like your hair Paige and I'm Rose, nice to meet you. " She shook my hand and introduced Derek who was looking at me weird and smelling the air. Ok awkward!
"So how are you, Sweetheart?"
"uh- erm - well I am good, I guess." I said and he smirked at my nervousness.
"Don't be shy Sweetheart, we don't bite." He looked over at Derek who smirked back and then at Paige.

Ok just saying that Paige lives in this story. I just really want her to and she is already a werewolf so that's why they all smirked at eachother. Ok back to the story.

After a while of chatting with Paige, Derek asked an odd question and asked if I had any tattoos or weird birthmarks, he also asked if I knew anything about wolves.
"Well I don't really know anything about wolves, but they are my favourite animal. And as for the other question, I have two tattoos and five weird birthmarks."
"Can we see them?" Derek asked looking excited. So I showed him my first tattoo, that was a wolf paw. Then I showed them my other one, that was a full moon.
"Wow cool tattoos!" Paige said very happily.
"Can we see your weird birthmarks Rose?" Derek asked and I said yes. I showed the my first, another full moon. My second was a spiral. Third, was another wolf paw. Fourth, was a full wolf. 5th, was a long white tail, going up the back of my spine and curling just a bit at the top as it got lighter.
"Beautiful." I heard Peter say. But then he quickly looked away, getting back to reality. The bell rang for the end of lunch but I skipped the last few periods and went home. Well that was a very eventful day.

If ur reading my book, then thank u very much cause I might not be the best writer but the thought of people reading my book, would be absolutely amazing. So if u are thx's so much my cadets!
~Cassy