-untitled

thanks for the readers.
hello this is faz i world from this series but i would like you to know if the story is good for you well i kinda make it kinda fast phase and right know i'm working to the new series and one rework with no more ecchi stuff and only if needed...

I'm still a novice on making this stuff... i only hit 1.5k words to tell noe i'm focusing on my new series like i told you on.. And btw i'm a college student and i like reading novels and manga even manhwa's and manhua even the chinese comic is formulated with some same shit all over again..

So thanks everyone..

And see you in my next series.

-This is Kuna will be the mascot for the new series well my full name was bakunawa also known as a water dragon/a water creature to eat moon base on the philippine mythology.
I don't force you to read the new series if you like you can check it to creator's profile the series will be updating for 2-3months due to busy schedule of the author/the creator...

this creator is a stupid don't tell him i said that!.. (•...<'''') bye readers!.

remember always use eye shield option if your phone have it .....

-------------------- ------------------ --------------------- ------------------ ---------------------------- ------------------------------