Origin 2

oh my my....

it's fact he look like my husband oh he was the only have the power of 9 tails but why he have a one tail... oh what why is my tail have a extra one....

but i hate the other god who always make me marry their son... but the one i love was killed by the son of god of creation....

oh... my bernard why you left me in this lonely word...

but she was shocked on what she have saw...

oh they are bring that guy...
but even that fool truth of sphere ball can't saw what he was really...

but few days... the guy was struck with that poisonous arrow...

she was able to stop the time....

Sereika can manipulate time but can't reverse the time... but it can freeze time and she was able to give the power that bernard g
ave to her his power is death god... and sereika was a god of time and space and she was given the titles after bernard give his power unto her....

and start then the hate of sereika to the gods.. and killing her one and only love she was exiled to their gods place... and all of her power can't be taken by the other gods.....

and this time she was able to keep her daughter on maximum walls that all of gods can't enter the room.... she created... and she died on the mortal realm and stuck to her immortal realm... place...
and she was able to give her all power to renneise...

-her last wish is if someone can do protect her daughter to others because she was a normal kid not a god a demi human just like her.. before she was get herself into the gods realm...

-and afterall she given the approval of Marriage for her daughter....

-still she wasn't able to say her daughter's name....

...

.......  .

>_<...

was Yunari... a dragon but only renneise can break her curse..... that the other gods give to her he might able to get his 2 tails back because sereika inherit those tails to her..... so it will hide her presence...