The Awarding!!. Arc 2 chp 8

3- days later....

uhh!!!!! my head hurts!!..

uh!!! morning!!!..

wah!!!!!!! why a-are you naked!!!..

oh i used my healing spell on you!!..

oh make sense!!..

by the way!!! it's two days after you collapse...

oh what!!!!...

by the way your student won!!..

oh they won!! on the tactic that i taught them!!!..

oh now your class beating other high class mage!!!..

yeah i believe i thought them how to get stronger if they're weak so they train hard!!..

oh by the way this s you medal and trophie for winning on teachers royal rumble.

oh thanks!!...

the two teachers disband your match because of demonize elf!!..

oh that's a good hear!!..

by the way this student os still looking you everyday!!..

Dennise!!!....

uhm sensei!!..

what's it my dear student!!...

can you assist me to home because i feel someone is following me!!.

okay!!!..

and sensei here!!..

she give a letter

and she left fast!!.

huh?!! she left!!!..

oh what's on the stamp!!!.

maybe a letter for me!!!..

okay!! I'll go out and read tgat letter of yours!!!.

okay!!!..

byeh!!.. see you later!!..

kay!!..

she left!!.

okay what's in here!!..

-Letter!!.

Dear sensei i know what you did there but that was scary!!.. but i feel you gonna beat that I'm at ease but if you read this letter i wanna confess something with you i know i don't enough courage to say it to you i just wanted to say that i really like you on the first we meet and i remember on my past life we are a childhood friend but you see me as your friend but all you know i have a boyfriend  but not i don't butt in into a relationship but with you i feel easy and calm whereever you around and thank you everything i know it's a dumb question and my confession to you i know you will laugh with me but this is my true feelings!!!

P.s.
Dennise.

Oh what!!!? she likes me not but i know that i have a friend a childhood name just like hers!!!.. But i didn't have a chande to confess to her all i know that she had a boyfriend as the grapeviner said but all of them we're fake!!!..

(crying.!!)

I felt good to her it by my former childhood friend was reincarnated here!..

uhm sensei!!..

oh dennise!!! come here!!!..

okay... i- I'll come over there!!..