Arc 2 Prologue

ah shit that ain't gonna happened you bastard gods....

what!!!!!!!!!!!!

-No father don't kill him...

sereika!! how did you!??.

that's enough of killing the guy whom i love...

no it will bring you shit and fucking miserable life...

no he give me everything love and attention that you lack on raising a child like me.. now you and your fucking idiot subordinate will die here... this will pierce you with internal life!!!!!!!

Hell Bound Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No!!!!!!! you're right that guy give you everything I am the one who make your life miserable.....

now you reflect all of your mistakes now you soul will be sealed now and your divine powers will be snucked out to your body now it will given it to the rightful and understanding person that will inherit your power........

Bye I'm happy now you find your life now.....

bye father see you on the other side...

yah me too i will prepare some tea with us..... ah.........

(they glitter away)....

now ren i will give your full memory....

wait wha!!!!!.

Smooch!!

wah!!!!

M-mother!!!!!!!

M-MASTER WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH I LIKE THIS VIEW

ME TOO!!!!

YOU TWO ARE MORE PERVERT THAN THIS GOD.......

SLURP* that's it... now i grant your memories back.....

wah!!!!!!!!!

(not yet allowed to read this so better read it to the last part of this arc!!!)

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!

don't scream.....

sereika!!! what you suppose not to be here....

yah but i received a blessing with you....

what is it....

you grant my soul back and my body too that been locked up by my father....

so sorry for your father...

no i must thank you for your all you did...

ren!!!(the girls jumped on him...)...

errr!!!!!😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵 now this is shit!!! am i dizzy... huh!!!!!!! er!!!!

no no no sorry ren.....

yeah

us too!!!!

oh my god why all of you are dressed nicely...

now we have been cleared and healed the reason why the world are dying........

oh okay now i will get my rest for today...

uhm!!!!!

not fair.... hmph!!!!!! we are joing you....

ara!!! let me too

mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tehee hehehe.....

-fin of the prologue

-this is a sight of the ending a arc 2 ending this will be not done yet. but i have a graphic tablet i can draw the faces of the girls and the characters and the book cover too. so bear it for not having a book cover yet but if you want to know that i will have to learn some basic things i need to know so better stay tuned.

This is your friendly author said.
Don't let your dream be failed even there are some struggling you keep fighting for it even if you knocked down find a way to get up...
Just don't give up keep fighting for your dream job and work!!!!!

This is Genocidefredbear
signing out...

the user has been logged out....
....
.........

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭