The return

After the battle with Azur Lane Manfred returned to the fleet landing on Shōkaku. Everyone gathered on the carrier.

Shōkaku: "So Prinz Eugen what is this plane... is it some experiment."

Eugen: "Don't worry you will find out soon enough."

Zuikaku: "I get it it must be some sort of plane girl"

Shōkaku: "If it is some sort of plane girl than what was up with that voice"

*Manfred come up from behind

Manfred: "I believe I can answer that"

Shōkaku/Zuikaku: "who the hell are you"

Eugen: "he is Manfred von Richthofen. he is the one piloting the red plane"

Shōkaku: "so your the one who flys the plane right?"

Manfred: "Ja"

Zuikaku: "you look quite odd"

Manfred: "what do you mean by that"

Zuikaku: "well for starters your flatter than a board your voice is deep and you look far bigger than any of us"

A/N: by bigger I mean how  a woman's body tends to thinner than a man's body

Manfred: "the reason for those observations is that I am a man"

Shōkaku: "your a man"

Manfred: "Ja"

Shōkaku than kicks Manfred right in the no no spot. Manfred a proud German dropped down so fast that if you blinked you missed his fall.

Shōkaku: "well it appears you are in fact a male"

Manfred(from the floor): "you couldn't just I don't know just done anything other than this"

Time skip

Manfred is now sleeping in the medical bay while all the ship girls talk. A little bit latter they arrive back at the Sakura Empire port. Manfred is now walking around the port he is near a bridge where he finds suspicious people in kimonos and masks so he does the only reasonable thing and confronts them.

"Guten tag ladies" Manfred says one of the robed ladies responds with "Good day to you to sir" and tries to walk off. Now Manfred is not stupid and heard the accent of her and pulled out a Luger (A/N: he keeps one on him just in case) and shot her in the back while yelling out that he found a couple of spies. After hearing this the base goes into high alert and raises the alarms. The two figures turn to shoot at Manfred only to have him shot first so they tried to run and got cornered they than charge Manfred only to have him dodge one and grab the other and shove her head to the floor and he kept her there tell he was shot by the other spy. He simply let her go ripped part of her sleeve off and used it as bandage. He ran to Shōkaku (the actual ship) and got his plane and search for them.

This is a quick filler chapter till I can get a good grasp of who is in the next part