Have an ICE day

Manfred parachuted on top of a giant iceberg. Manfred waited up top the iceberg looking for allied ships but to no avail. So Manfred sat and waited and waited and waited till he head the familiar hum of engines and looked up to see maybe 30 or 50 aircraft and saw a yellow glow. Manfred knew just what to do rush the dumb fuck. I mean she doesn't even Manfred is even here so he quietly got up and sprinted into Enterprise and grabbed her by the waist Enterprise immediacy snapped it of what ever was going on with her grew a massive blush. Manfred meanwhile got ready to pull big brain move pulled a perfect German Suplex on her. Manfred was about to contact Shōkaku and Zuikaku but slipped on the ice and fell backwards knocking himself out.
Manfred wakes up some time later not knowing what's going on though he sees a white haired girl with mechanical ears? horns? It didn't really matter though Manfred got up out of his chair and put his jacket back on before talking to the girl. They had a "talk" and by talk I mean Manfred integrating poor Ayanami. This all stopped when a brown haired women entered the room with apples and tossed one to each of them explains how they got here and now they are a prisoner of war. Now I'm not sure if they remembered Manfred or not but they assigned Laffly and Javelin to look after the POW's. We now see Manfred and co outside with a bunch of little shits. He hates everything he saw everyone there was messing around no one was training 'it is all fun and games until reality shows up' Says out loud "Huh ayanami did you-" she stops as she turns to se Manfred (A/N: again Manfred is not the tallest person but he is also not that short) "Oh I assumed you knew I was here this whole time you were so preoccupied with this fool *points to ayanami* that you forgot the other prisoner... you know what can I get someone combatant in their duties to look after me instead of some child!" He practically yells. Javelin was on the verge of crying Laffly looked tired while Ayanami looked nervous. They on the way to the shop made a quick detour and gave Manfred over to the people who gave them their "punishment".

Prince of wales: "Laffly, Javelin, what brings you back here"

"Well-" Javelin starts to say but the doors behind them burst open so we can see Manfred's all of his glory.

Manfred: "I have come here to request to not have to deal with these children"

Wales: "Wait a minute who are you"

Hornet: "um Wales that would be the guy we found passed out next to my sister"

Wales: "huh... alright than get Enterprise in here we are going to have her look after this man"

Manfred thanks the people in the room before waiting for Enterprise to show up. After about 10 minutes she showed up and was given her "assignment" and left with Manfred. And just as Manfred anticipated her was taken to an integration room.

Enterprise: "First who are you"

Manfred: "you may call me Red Baron or Baron for short"

Enterprise: "ok. Second which side are you"

Manfred: "I thought it was obvious, I serve die Kaiserin"

Enterprise: "and who is this... Kaiserin of yours"

Manfred: "Die Kaiserin is lady Bismarck"

Enterprise: "three is their anyway we can get you to help azur lane instead of Ironblood"

Manfred: "NEIN! I will never betray mein county, but I will tell you I don't trust Sakura Empire"

Enterprise: "fallow me"

Manfred fallowed Enterprise and looked around the base. There were still ships playing and it still annoyed Manfred so he voiced his opinion.
"Shouldn't you be training instead of messing around" the girls didn't respond they simply gave him a really face. Manfred muttered "No wonder you are losing to crimson axis" One of the girls spoke "what did you say" Manfred turned and faced the unlucky soul than stating "Do you want to know why crimson axis is beating you" the girl responded with "ya" Manfred then explained "Every day I wake up at 5:30 and do a routine check up on my plane than I take it for a test drive to make sure everything is working only after all that do I eat breakfast do you get that. The crimson axis trains and you just sit and wait putting all of pressure and problems on the strong and people like you don't bother getting stronger." Manfred walked back to Enterprise and they continued walking. Until it was night and Manfred went off to where he was supposed to go again they forgot about Manfred and put him in the room with the little ones.

There was a knock at the door and Ayanami got up and opened the door only for both to look at each other with a not you face. Manfred pushed Ayanami out the way and entered to see the other destroyers so Manfred sat down by the door and told the destroyers not to bother him. Later that night Manfred left the room waking Ayanami and she left too. When Manfred got outside he saw Enterprise and shoulder charged her knocking her over and he kept running til he saw the USS Enterprise CV-6. He entered the ship to see it in perfect condition he went to the deck where the planes were and got in one and there he fell asleep hoping he would be able to get out of here tomorrow.

A/N: The reason for Manfred wanted a better guard is because he felt the were mocking him having children look after him and that hurt his pride