Sgin of power and show of force

We see a run down city with many places to hide with a familiar red plane in the skies above.

Over the radio:

Eugen: "Manfred I need you to help find those spies"

Manfred: "by any means"

Eugen: "by any means"

Manfred: "understood, Manfred out"

Manfred turns his plane around and starts lightning up the town. He continues to shoot at every building till he noticed a quick black move into a taller building. He pretended not to notice before pulling a 180 and blasting that building calling out the location to the others. He than heard massive shots and went to help with the enemy air. Before Manfred arrived the two sides were struggling for air superiority but after he came and tore up the enemy aircraft they had the definite lead. AA lit up the sky like the Fourth of July but as other aircraft crashed and burned Manfred pulled evasive maneuvers and went back a bit to size up the situation before he got a message form Eugen. [get here now and get Enterprise off of us] Manfred did as told and found Eugen and saw Enterprise. Now unlike most people Manfred got an idea and went full speed and straight up rammed Enterprise. Now losing control of the plane fast he dropped the torpedo on the falling Enterprise dropped the bombs in attempt to hit the maids on water before diving the plane at the maids and jumping out and parachuting down to a building. He looks to see his plane crash right into the maids. He smiles at his work before hearing "surrender" from behind him. He turns to see a badly wounded Enterprise standing there bow drawn. He gets down on his knees with his hands on his head Enterprise than goes to the ledge of building saying how she caught you and if they retreated she would release Manfred. Only to be shoved off the building by none other than Manfred. (A/N: the building was about ten feet up) Who than says "You didn't do anything to restrain me and just expected me to sit there while you go off and talk? How dumb can you be" After this little statement Belfast uses a smoke screen and retreats along with the other maids and Enterprise.