Part 13

"You guys are gross." I gasped and pushed Benny away from me. I heard snickers from my side and turned my head to see most of the boys awake all with smirks on their faces.

"Zip it." I say with venom dripping in my voice

They all immediately shut up and I grin in victory.

"Alright shows over get back inside block heads" Benny Lighlty pushes by me and shoves the boys back to where they were sleeping, but being the Benny he is turns around and winks before walking in fully.

I sigh and laugh before walking in to.

"Oh lord what is going on..." I duck my head going through the doorway and return back to my spot by Benny. His eyes were closed but there was no way he could be asleep, but I sit back down anyway pulling a blanket over me and leaning back. But then I was pulled into somebody. And that somebody. Was Benny.
______________________________________

It was an average summer Saturday and I was in my room with the fan cranked high, Stereo blasting, reading the newest issue of New Kids On The Block.

I really had nothing to do today but read I guess. Or call wendy but shes at the pool right now, I'd have to wait a few hours.

...

Or just wait for my mom to knock on my door. I take the cassette out and look at my door

"Come in." My mom peaks her head in through the door.

"Hi hun your friends here." Friends? Is chuck here?

"Is it chuck?" I fold my magazine back inward and set it down

"No its uhm. Oh I dont know you can come in" she opens the door fully and not to my surprise that's where Benny is standing.

"Oh hey Benny." I smile at him, my mom snaps

"Benny, that's it" I laugh

"Yeah thanks mom. That was very helpful" I wave Benny into my room

"Alright have fun sweety, I'll be in your father's office" I nod

Benny walks in and comes to sit by me.

"Hey Y/n" I laugh

"Hello Benny."

He looks down at his lap sheepishly.

"What brings you here benny." I say as I open back up my magazine

"W-well over at Porters house the other day. I was wondering if you wanna do it again?"

A blush quickly spreads my cheeks as I remember the events in the tree house.

But ofcourse I didnt show that.

"I dont know what you mean." He sighs and stands up from my bed walking towards the door.

"I'm kidding! Oh my lord your do gullible." I grab his hand and pull him into a kiss

It was just like the night at Porters.

Just like on the treehouse.

Though I dont quite remember the scene of where my brother bursts through the door...

DAMMIT JORDAN

"Y/n have you seen my-" he stops wiping the sweat of his forehead when he notices the other figure in the room

"Why. Are. You. Here" he looked so angry I couldnt even Express it.

"Well Philip's. I'm here to see my girlfriend." I backhand his chest while keeping a straight face.

"G-g-g-g-.....GIRLFRIEND??" Jordan's screaming so loud I'm sure the whole neighborhood could hear.

"Nope, benny be quiet. Jordan out of my room." I start to push him out while he tries to fight back.

"I NEVER SAID THIS WAS OKAY, AND ESPECIALLY WITH RODRIGUEZ ITS EVEN WORSE." He kept protesting until I shoved him out

"Blah blah blah get out of my room." I close the door fully and hear the satisfactory click of the door knob.

I turn around to see Benny looking around my room, so I clap my hands together. It obviously startles him because he turns around

"So Benny Boy..."

"Wanna go do something fun?"