Part 14

"Where are we going Y/n??" Benny yelled as I dragged him along the concrete to a place I had in mind to go to.

"Shut up Rodriguez, we'll be there in a minute." He huffed but continued to let me drag him around.

It only took a few moments more for us to finally walk up to a beach, a few blocks from town really.

"Why are we here?" Benny asked as we slowed to a stop.

"Last summer Me, Jorden, Wendy and Johnny would come here every day from dawn till dusk. It was the finest thing we would do." I take off my shoes and socks and start to run towards one of the docks.

"Wait for me Y/n!" I laughed and keep running

"I thought you were fast Rodriguez!" I turn around and walk backwards waiting for Benny to catch up and walk next to me.

"This beach is really pretty."

"Agreed, just like me" I laughed at my own joke and Benny just gave me a look of disappointment.

"Okay okay sorry" I start laughing more and he soon joins in.

We walk up to the docks and I put my shoes down with my socks tucked inside. Benny does the same shortly after.

"Alright Benny Boy. You ready to go swim?" He looks so confused as he looks me up and down.

"But you dont have a swimsuit?" I tsk and take off my Dodgers jacket so I just have on a t-shirt and shorts.

"Who said anything about a swim suit?" I take a running start on the dock and jump into water, my clothes instantly getting wet. I come up for air and laugh at Benny who's standing at the end if the dock looking at me with disbelief.

"You coming in?" He laughs and takes off his hat and Jersey.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming." He walks back towards the sand but then turns and jumps in.

"Woohoo. Summer!" I laugh and splash Benny when he comes back up from under.

"Hey stop that!" He picks me up from under the water and makes us both go down.

When we come back up I spit sea water at him.

"Ew gross!"

"You dragged me under, you deserve it!"

______________________________________

"What is it?" I hold my hands cupped together near Benny's face as he tries to figure out what I'm holding towards him.

Theres a crab in my hand, but ofcourse he doesnt know that.

"Its a crab" I open my hands and he let's out a girly scream and runs away.
______________________________________

It was getting later, and the sky was turning orange.

Me and Benny sat on the dock with our feet in the water. We had spent hours here, having fun. But it was sadly starting to come to an end.

"Hey benny?"

"Yeah Y/n." I take a deep breath

"What are we going to do once summers over?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like are you gonna forget about me"

Benny takes my hand and I turn towards him. He takes both sides of my face with his hands.

"How could I ever forget about you?" I shrug and laugh.

"Would it make you feel better if I asked you to be my girlfriend?" My eyes widened

"Pfft as if." I smile

"Is that a no?"

"No Rodriguez it's a definite yes."

I grab his wet shirt and pull him in for a kiss.

This one was kinda bad I'm sorry but I'm running out of ideas but yayyyyy Benny's your boyfriend now😀