19. fight night.

"you ready to lose rock, paper, scissors again?" dave said with a smirk. krist scoffed at him. "no, cause we're not playing it." krist smirked back at him.

dave stared at him in confusion. "what." dave, kurt, and pat all said in unison. nothing was about to prepare them for what happened next.

krist punched dave. in the face.

dave was taken aback, in shock of how the playful atmosphere was soon changed into a spiteful and competitive atmosphere.

dave soon lunged at krist, knocking him to the ground and throwing punches at him from left and right. he didn't even let krist get a few hits in - he just went at him like a goddamn punching bag!

krist felt weak; he couldn't even fight off someone that's 7 inches shorter and 50 pounds lighter than him. he was embarrassed at how he's losing a fight he started himself.

well, in krist's defense, dave went to the gym and he didn't.

meanwhile, kurt and pat were in shock - they both wanted to laugh because they so surprised. they snapped out their trance when they heard a crack! pat rushed over to pull dave off of krist while kurt yelled, "stop!"

"woah there buddy! chill!" pat told dave as he pulled him off of krist. krist had a broken nose. blood was all over his face and dave's knuckles. dave spat on him.

"don't you ever try that shit again, punk bitch!"

"elohel."

"shut up pat."

"sorry kurt, but this whole situation is funny to me." pat said, sitting dave on the ground. "it was all so sudden and happened so fast - i don't know how to react."

"yeah i'm still in shock." kurt said while trying to pull krist up. krist looked miserable.

"take me to the hospital - without THAT demon."

"try me pussy."

"bitch."

dave lunged at krist once again, this time failing when pat pulled him back and detained him. "i'll see you guys later. you two," referring to krist and dave, "don't cross paths for a while. got it?" they both nodded.

"good."

✴✴✴

*sorry for no update yesterday. was busy.*