Ten

Putting asleep Claude was one of the easiest things to do in this world, although you might face the consequence later, you don't really mind. Your position on the church/temple is not something he could easily touch.

Having to rest him on his bed, Felix look at you with a worried glaze, with Theodore just kept looking at you the whole as if making sure everything was alright. But you need time to inspect his thing inside him.

"Would you mind if you leave us alone? please?"

You then gave his aide a smile as you plead

"Will he be alright?"

"Well I don't know what the problem is but I'll try"

You replied calmly as you once again look a glance of Claude

He never seems to age, his face looks the same but his expression seems to always change whenever you went to met him. It's kinda sad.

Running your hand through his blonde locks keeping it away from his face, you bitter smile form on your lips.

"Then I'll be leaving for a moment. I'm only doing this because you've known Your Majesty ever since but just to remind you Saintess-nim. His Majesty is.."

"A little complicated at the moment?"

You added as a reply, then lit your head to the side waiting for his reply in which what he did was to shake and smile bitterly

"Then I'll leave the two of you alone. What about you Theodore?"

"I am Saintess-nim knight, just in case something happens, I am to remain always by her side"

Theodore answered, but ever once did he look at Felix, but those heterochromia eyes remained fixed onto you.

Looking towards his Emperor then to you, Felix could only sigh, giving you a nod before walking out the door but before he could.

"The Princess.."

You trail off, keeping your eyes on such a sleeping beauty on the bed

"Please tell me if you happened to have a news on the Princess"

You smile at him, and once again, he nod before closing the door right behind you

Then there was silence, only the sound of you standing up away from the bed, at least one step away from the bed. Placing your hand together, you heard a voice

"Will you be alright?"

"You always seems to get worried over me Theodore"

You replied with a chuckle as golden sparks starts to appear around the room

"Because I am always worried about you, Saintess-nim"

Theodore answered truthfully, but by this time you ain't paying attention to him but

Your eyes widen as soon as your devine magic touch that black spot inside his body. A mini explosion happened inside the room, causing you to fly backward by the impact, getting yourself prepared by the impact that you might hit the wall anytime sooner but a pair of arms warped around your figure.

"Be careful"

It was Theodore

Nevertheless, your attention was back to the Emperor still asleep on the bed as you look at him with shaking eyes.

No way

There would only be one thing incompatible to devine magic and that would be black magic.

Looking at Claude in horror,

"What did you do to yourself, Claude?"

You can't help him. No, you will not be about to help him. Because if you do, if you purify that thing inside of him, you will end up purifying everything, which would surely end up killing him.

What should you do? What are you doing to do?

You look down at your trembling hands, then to Claude then to your hands once again. Golden sparks around the room vanish without a trace.

You don't want him to suffer, you don't want anyone to suffer. But you don't want to kill him either, you don't want to kill anybody.

Your eyes hands continue to tremble, your eyes start to tear up once again. But before you could lose it.

"Calm down"

Someone hold your hand

"Theodore.."

You look at him with teary eyes

And he smiles at you,

"We'll find another way, okay?"