Extra

For the ending you long for somewhere deep in your heart

I'm giving this to you

"Heavens! Are you alright?!"

Athanasia felt her head spinning for she fall hard on the ground.

"Dear, are you alright? Oh no.. Theodore! go call the royal doctor"

"But you're bleeding too"

"Non-sense! The life of this lady comes first, hurry!"

As her consciousness was slowly fading, the only thing she could remember was a beautiful woman in white dress, long (hair color) hair with (eye color) iris looking at her with worry, telling her to stay conscious, not even bothering to care about the blood on her shoulder that is currently staining her white dress. But soon enough, she close her eyes, in her mind was how the lady currently holding into her seems familiar.

Soon enough Athanasia woke up in what it seems was a guess room inside the imperial palace all alone. At first she was confused, her head was hurting and throbbing, making her remember that she was currently travelling into different dimensions with Lucas, but on their way back to their current timeline, somehow she got lost and end up falling, crashing into someone in the process which leave her in this current situation.

"But where am I? What world is this?"

She whispered

She had never seen that lady in any dimensions nevertheless there current timeline, yet she feels and looks familiar.

A few minutes after, one of the royal doctors when into the room to check on her.

Once she was left alone in the room, she had thought that nothing seems to have changed in this world, everthing seems to be similar yet there was one existence that was added, which was the lady earlier. She doesn't even know why she was so bothered about it.

"I think that I have seen her somewhere before, but I can't point out when or where"

She spoke to herself once again

Once again someone knocked on the door before coming inside.

"Lady, you're finally awake. How are you feeling?"

It was the lady with a (hair color) locks and (eye color) iris, Athanasia could also notice the bandage showing of behind her what it seems like new white dress

"Yes.."

She wanted to ask who she was, but didn't find the timing appropriate, after all thinking of how she just showed up unannounced inside the palace must have been a huge uproar right now

"Strange, you really looks like him"

Athanasia heard the (hair color) haired female mumble

"Anyways, I'm glad to see you're okay now Lady..??"

"Atha-- Atty, it's Atty"