Side Story 3

Standing under a shed was a young woman casually wearing a comfortable dress of her liking, paired with a white sandals in which she could not help to look at once in awhile waiting at her spot.

Fidgeting in her position as she hold the strap of her purse as she look around innocently, have been waiting for a man for almost ten minutes passed the given time already.

Suddenly, a bus passed by her, but at that time as the a harsh breeze passed by, she could not help but to look up, slight frown on her face as she tried to keep her hair in place.

At the same time, a passenger from the bus happened to see her, his jewel like iris widen as he followed her figure whom was slowly going far and far on his glaze. For a moment, just for a moment, the young man with a blonde hair and jewel like iris almost want to get off the bus.

But then he stopped, the spot as he could clearly see it even from afar, the way the woman in the shed, the woman with (hair color) locks seems to brightens as a certain man from afar appears.

"Sorry! I ca-"

Theodore stopped

No he was stunned the moment he laid his eyes on you.

"Hey! You're late, I was worried something bad happened but I'm glad you're here now"

You approach him with a smile of relief visible on your face

"I- I'm sorry, I can't find my contact lenses-"

"Hey it's fine, I didn't wait that long. Besides you look more handsome in glasses my irritation immediately vanish upon seeing you. Don't beat yourself over it"

You give him a pat on his arm

He look seriously handsome, plus the accessories attached to his glasses give him more charisma. He was really, really attractive your heart could not help but to slip a beat.

He on the other hand was quite feeling annoyed, he never like wearing glasses, it make him feel like a nerd and gets on his way of doing things, so why does a simple compliment coming from you makes him feel like he needed to wear his glasses forever?

Besides.

"You look pretty today as well. Wait- not that I'm saying today was only the day- you- you look pret-"

Then you chuckle, looking down you chuckle causing the young man right in front of you flustered, but not missing the way your ears were obviously red.

"Ehem. I get it don't worry"

You smile sheepishly at him

Dang! He wanted to compliment you first!

"Then shall we go?"

"Do you even know the way?"

"You take the lead then"

"Sure hehe"

You giggle

You swore you saw him smile too.