Side Story Four

"Excuse me, Is my brother around?"

You felt a shiver down your spine as heard the voice right behind you, yet as you focused on what to reply to Theodore, you could barely care about who it is and continue to type on your phone, totally forgetting the guy right behind you.

"Uhm Miss?"

Suddenly, you felt a gentle tap on your shoulder causing you to get startled, almost dropping the phone in your hand but glad you held on it tight, sadly, the stuffs you've had around your arm fell down causing you to frown but realizing you're within someone's presence, it was quite rude causing your face to relax.

"Ah let me pick it up"

"Ah no I can-"

As you both lean down to pick it up, accidentally touching each others hand, both of you end up looking at each other the same time. It was like everything went on slow motion, staring at those familiar jewel like iris.

You could not help but to blink, then you smile. Picking up your stuffs and gladly accepting the help of the blonde man right in front of you exactly wearing the uniform of your underclassmen enough for you to recognize him as a fellow schoolmate but a year lower than yours.

"You must be Anastasius younger brother, aren't you?"

"Ah yes. How did you know?"

He asked, looking down rubbing the back of his neck, ears turning red causing you to let out a chuckle

He must have been shy.

"You look alike, did others not tell you that, though I must admit, you're much better looking than your older bro"

You said with a chuckle

"Oh wait! You're here for your him right? He must still be down stairs right now"

"Why would he still be downstairs right after your graduation? Every single senior is planning to leave by now"

Said the blonde man right beside you

He isn't wrong though for it is true that now that the graduation ceremony is over, you graduating students were planning to leave, having nothing to do to the school for you still have to celebrate with whoever you want.

"Your brother.."

Recalling the flustered and nervous Anastasius as you pat his shoulder a goodluck.

"Is taking his last shot with someone right now"

You said with a smile, wishing your friend a happy relationship

After all the way that girl looks at him in the distance, was the same way he looks at her in secret.

"Anyways, I'm pretty sure your brother will be back to pick up his stuffs right after, so I'll guild you to his homeroom"

You spoke, showing him the way as he follow right behind you

"What about you?"