《IV》

Several months had passed and all of the orphans where Wayuu lived were quite busy presently due to their orphanage needing to be repaired and renovating some of the rooms there.

Consequently, the caretakers had to phone another orphanage and asked if the children could stay there to which they agreed. The caretakers also allowed the children if they wanted to stay at their friends' -- not the orphans but the children they had met outside of the orphanage, of course -- house as long as the parents of their friends didn't mind.

While Wayuu was packing her clothes, books, along with her other things, the moment she heard that the orphans could stay at their friends' house, her face immediately brightened as a smile went across its way to her lips whilst feeling in absolute ecstatic. However, that expression of hers soon had reversed slightly. She just remembered Ema was sadly not in Japan for the reason that the father of the brunette felt he had been neglecting his time with his daughter. Therefore, Rintarou decided to take Ema on his travels this time.

Wayuu's shoulders quivered as she chuckled softly, recalling the cause of Ema's wet face was because of not being able to bring the jet black haired girl to go together with them to the trip. She would be lying if she said that she didn't like it when Ema constantly nagged her father as well as with Juli, whom Rintarou only could hear a few squeaks from him, to make Wayuu come along too so they could watch over and wouldn't have to worry about her if she was with them despite Ema and Juli knew they would get the same answer.

For those people who said it was nice to have friends that really cared for their being, Wayuu couldn't help but now more than fully agreed with that statement. It really did feel good, and her protectiveness towards the two somewhat got increased as she now seriously wanted to protect both of them.

Wayuu also noticed that something had changed in her. She used to like always wanting to be alone, only focusing on her own world or more like herself, and not caring with regard to others as well as around her now slowly… well, got changed by the positive ones -- which all thanks to her friends she got in the world where she now lived in.

So -- maybe… maybe it was not so bad at all to live for the second time.

《○.°•◇¤◇•°.○》

Wayuu heaved a sigh of relief since she eventually accomplished the order by their caretaker to place their things to one of the rooms in the new orphanage Wayuu would be currently living in and to get to know their new caretakers.

The ravenette was glad that she had free time, yet she was confused about what she was going to do now and she didn't know what to do.

Turning her head towards her things she had brought, there was a navy backpack, a duffle bag, and last but not least a… bunny plush that Wayuu received on her third birthday. Her light blue eyes then focused on her backpack before they got widened while sparkling as if a good idea had appeared inside her mind, which it did.

Why didn't she just think about this sooner?

Wayuu quickly scrambled to get her navy backpack that contained some of her clothes, a couple of books, snacks, as well as her water bottle in advance of the time she strode out from her new orphanage without forgetting to tell her caretaker that she wanted to go out and wandered to get familiar around the new environment.

It was a peaceful walk at first. Birds were chirping, the sun was glaring brightly, and trees seemed to be swaying as the breeze of the wind passed them, Wayuu enjoyed the tranquil moment until her ears perked at the sound of something… or someone? -- she was not sure -- was hit continuously that she was certain she perhaps had lost count on how many it got hit.