《VI》

Wayuu had been playing -- well, not really playing since what they had done was drawing, answering crosswords, and so on but she thought it still counted as playing -- for hours with Yuusuke and time somehow passed really quite fast for the reason that before they knew it was almost dusk time.

The two of them walked out from the room and went towards the elevator again, pressed an "Up" button, then a bell-like sound was heard by them before the elevator doors opened. The both children went in and the red-head one pressed a "5" button, causing the elevator doors to close. 

As the elevator went up, Wayuu felt the nausea she was feeling from previously, which she held with the best she could this time.

When the door of the elevator started to open, the first thing they smelled was something so delicious to the point that it could cause their stomachs to make a rumbling sound-like as they blushed in embarrassment.

While Wayuu brought her left hand to her red cheeks since her right one was held by her red haired friend, trying to hide it, Yuusuke turned his head at his right side, also trying to hide the redness on his cheeks.

The two children walked out from the elevator and heard some clinking noise to which Wayuu assumed that the brothers were preparing for dinner. They slowly strode to the source of the sound, and Wayuu's assumption was right. 

They were currently preparing dinner.

"Oh, you two are already here? I was about to call you two to eat dinner." Masaomi said, a warm smile gracing his lips that made Wayuu can't help but also let a smile form on her face. However, a certain word caught her attention, making her a little dumbfounded for a second.

"Eat dinner?" Wayuu voiced out loud so that the other brothers could hear her. "With you and all of your brothers? I'm so sorry if I sound rude, but… are you sure you want me to eat with you and your brothers? Are you sure it won't bother you?"

"Yes, we are very sure." Azusa spoke up, giving Wayuu a reassuring smile. "At least let us make dinner for you to eat with us since you had helped our little brother."

"Um…" The jet black haired girl raised her hand and rubbed the back of her neck, then she shook her head a bit. "I don't know about that. I really want to, but it looks like it's almost evening and I think I have to go to the orphanage immediately, or the caretakers will be searching for me." 

At the mention of the orphanage some of the brothers snapped their heads towards Wayuu and stared at her in perplexed and shocked at the same time.

"Oh, we thought you were…"

"No, sadly I'm not." Wayuu said softly.

"We apologize. We didn't know."

"Iie, it's fine, it's fine, really."

An awkward silence started to rise, yet it was cut very fast by one of the brothers.

"Why don't you just stay for tonight?" Ukyo suggested. "We want you to eat with us and besides, it's already dark outside and you can't just wander alone in the street at this time. It's very dangerous." He reminded her.

"But I--"

Natsume took a step forward. "We insist."