12

Y/n: "We have met before?"

Quickly grabbing my cell phone, I dialed my father's number. But it kept ringing. Trying again and again, he still didn't pick up.

Frustrated, I threw it on my bed and then turned to the pictures in front of me. I needed answers, and I couldn't wait for him to come back. I want to know what relationship I have with them.

Quickly grabbing those few pictures in my hand, I went out of my room. I stopped when I heard Yoongi's voice.

Yoongi: "Where do you think you're going?" Turning around, I saw him standing near his door. I blinked, confused as to why he was asking.

He is at no place to question me about anything, and with that, I turned around, planning to just ignore him and go to Mrs. Choi to ask the questions I have. She was the only one who could answer me other than the boys, and I already knew I would never go to them willingly. Not after what they did last week.

A hand gripped my shoulder and turned me around aggressively, and in front of me stood my pissed-off stepbrother. I took a step back. Fear engulfed me when I saw his eyes.

Eyeing him wearily, I realized he was drunk. Again taking a step back, I stumbled on my own feet and landed on the floor, scattering the pictures that were in my hands.

He looked down at me and then towards the pictures. Bending down, he grabbed one of them. And it just so happened to be the one I took from the basement.

I moved away from him when I saw his face darken. He picked up some other photos and looked at them.

And then he looked at me. My breath hitched when I saw his hare-filled eyes. Gulping, I tried to explain.

Y/n: "It's not what you think." It was so difficult to say those few words. He took a threatening step toward me.

I tried so hard not to let tears escape my eyes, but it was so hard. The fear of him and what he'd do to me scared me so much.

Y/n: "Pleas-please." Backing away from him, I pleaded as tears cascaded down my face. My lips wobbled.

He grabbed me by my collar and made me stand up. He towered over me.

Yoongi: "Do you know what it is I hate the most? My dear step-sister." He growled in the last part.

Yoongi: "When someone steals from me. And you, my dear, have been doing it for a while now. And I hate it." He jerked me backward.

Grabbing my arm, he started dragging me downstairs. I placed my hand on his to lessen his girth or maybe get out of his tight hold. But nothing worked.

Dragging me down the stairs, I stumbled two or three times, but he still continued.

Y/n: "Leave me. Yoongi, leave me. MRS. CHOI!!!" I shouted in hopes of Mrs.Choi helping me.

Yoongi: "Shout all you want, sister; she went home." Dread filled my whole body.

Taking me into the living room, he pushed me with force, resulting in me landing on my hands and knees.

Taehyung: "What the F**k, bro?" He stood up from his seat.

All of them looked stunned at Yoongi's behavior. They were enjoying the show on TV.

Yoongi slammed the photos on the table for everyone to see.

Yoongi: "She had them." Was all he said, and now all of them were looking at me angrily.

Jin: "Where did you get these from?" He inquired.

Y/n: "I didn't take it from you people." I tried to explain. Even if I had to tell them that girl was me, I would. Fu*k, I'm not going to get another round of their beating for such a mere thing.