Bonus Chapter

"Y/n?" Came the surprised voice of Jimin. Almost instantly, my eyes moved down, not wanting to see any of them. I pulled the quilt out and stood on the floor, wearing my slippers.

"Where are you going, Y/N?" At Namjoon's voice, I turned in his direction. "I should go now. The nurse only took me here if I came back in 10 minutes. But I have already overstayed. I should go now." I explained.

"I'll talk to the nurse. We are here now. Why don't you stay here? It's Namjoon and Jimin's birthday today." Taehyung spoke. And my fist clenched. Now they have the audacity to speak nicely to me. HYPOCRITES!

I wanted to shout it in their face, but I controlled myself. It's no use to waste my energy on people such as these. But the fact that it's Namjoon's birthday and he didn't even tell me about it made me feel uneasy. Why didn't he? I could have gotten him a present or something. Maybe he didn't want me to know. My chest felt heavy as such thoughts entered my mind.

So I moved to walk out of the room. But as soon as I was near the door, a hand grabbed my wrist. "Stay."

I heard Jungkook's voice. Looking at him, I saw a pleading look. Since when did Jungkook start to plead with me for something?

"Why? As far as I remember, my existence is a fault. A mistake? Right, Dad?" I scoffed at the word dad. "Then why are you pleading with someone who took so much from you? Who stole your father as he played house with me. And not taught you how to play football? Someone who stole your beloved sister's room, hmm?" I threw out the exact words that he spoke to me two days ago.

His eyes held pain and shame as he lowered them. Not meeting my eyes again. And I scoffed. "Oh no, Jungkook, why are you avoiding my eyes? What happened? Why didn't you feel this shame when tears cascaded down these very same eyes on several occasions? Because of you. Because of your brothers! When did you send that bastard into my room at that party? Oh, sorry, it isn't even my room. Should I say in your sister's room? Or all those times you hurt me with both your hands and mouth." I saw Taehyung flinch from the corner of my eye.

"Hypocrites. All of you are hypnotists! MONSTERS! WHO CARES ABOUT ANYONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF?" The family stood there, ashamed, looking down on the floor, avoiding my eyes.

But I continued. Shouting out all of the anger and hate that I felt for each one of them. "I have a father." My next target became the man who's responsible for all the things that have happened to me.

"You're a cheater! A lier! And a big assh*** who can't even trust his own child! You didn't even call once! Leaving me alone with a bunch of teenagers who didn't even know the definition of pity. And what did you decide while you were away? That you want to sell the house I grew up in? Without even saying hello, Y/N, sorry I haven't called. Are you okay? Do the boys treat you well? But what do you do? YOU ASK ME TO CONCENTRATE ON STUDIES AND NOT BE INVOLVED IN BIG PEOPLE TALK!" My chest fell up and down because of a shortage of breath. All the suffering and all the pain came at me. Making me boil with hate I hate the people I'm supposed to call "family."

"Please forgive us. us." We didn't know Y or N.We didn't know Y/n. I didn't know you were Rosie. Our Rosie." Came Yoongi's voice. And I felt like turning the whole world upside down in rage. "FOR GOD SAKE! Have a little bit of shame! Are you even ashamed about the things you have done? So what if I'm your FU? ***** ROSIE! Am I not a human? Did I deserve what you have done? DID I DESERVE TO BE CALLED ALL THOSE NAMES YOU SAID TO ME?" He opened his mouth to form some words, but I beat him to it.

"NO, I don't, Yoongi!" I DOESN'T! No one does. EVEN if someone is a slug! A WHORE! A BIG ASS. NO MATTER WHO ANYONE IS, YOU OF ALL PEOPLE DON'T GET TO TELL THEM TO DIE. You don't wish for their deaths. "You don't get the right to do it!" My tears fell in front of all of them. even though they had them. Jin tried to come towards me, but I took a few steps back. Shaking my head. "We're sorry. We're really sorry, Rosie."