Meeting the family ep 3

('▽`)ノ♪✧٩(ˊωˋ*)وヾノ ✧و✧

Naruto POV

I heard that, Shisui is awake now, for now I have to work out and found how he time travelled.

This is more paper work to do, ahhh.

I also need Ino to check if he is really Shisui.

Now first I need to check on him.

When me and Ino arrive Sasuke and Shisui was having a chat.

" ahem, we are now trying to figure out how you ended up here. And we need to check your memories to see what happen and if you're actually the real Shisui. "

"we'll be looking through your mind"

"oh sure, a Yamanaka?"

"yes"

Narrator POV

Ino went to Shisui mind and also sharing the memories.

'Danzo with his ROOT fighting Shisui, taking his one of his eye.'

Sasuke: 'clenches his hands'

'The scenery changes'

'Itachi is with Shisui'

Shisui:"I was going to stop the coup d'etat with kotoamatsukami but Lord Danzo got my right eye, so I want to give it to you before he has a chance."

'While taking his other eye'

Itachi: "I accept, what would you do now?"

'Shisui jumps of the cliff'

Itachi:"Shisui!"

This is his last memory.

Ino POV

"This is horrible, what would you do now, Naruto?"

"Danzo isn't alive anymore, so we'll let him stay with Sasuke."

"hn"

Naruto POV

"We first will let heal first in the hospital, and also have to do something about his eye."

"We'll talk about his injuries with Sakura."

"We'll be heading out now, you can talk with your business with shisui now, Sasuke."

"hn"

Shisui POV

"You'll be staying at my home now."

"yeah, so how's it going sasuke?"

"hn"

"So, did you restore your clan?"

"hn, I have a daughter called Sarada, she's the girl who brought you here."

"I see, you have a wife now, never thought the Sasuke who always follow his brother, Itachi, and always look up to him is now married and grown up with a child now."

"hn, do you want to meet them?"

"Yeah,sure!"

"once you are healed."

"..... oh come on! You're not the Sasuke I once know."

"You are the same idiot I once know."

"you....."

2 weeks later
✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡✧*。٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧*。╰(*'︶'*)╯

Sarada POV

I asked Papa about that person me abd Boruto saved with the Uchiha sign.

He just said that I'll know soon. Maybe he is a distant family member or he is just a random person wearing an Uchiha sign. I'm pretty sure he is an Uchiha, I just feel like he is.

Today I'll ask and Boruto and Mitsuki to help ne since they are one of the closet people I know.

Boruto POV

Today Sarada ask me and Mitsuki to help her about the person me and Sarada found.

We then told Mitsuki about the person we found and that he had the Uchiha sign on him.

"So we're trying to find out about this person who had an Uchiha sign on it." Mitsuki said.

"yes."

"what are we going to do first dattebasa?"

"I think we should go over the Ichiha pictures, and books to see if there's clues about him, Boruto."

"Do you know where the books about the Uchiha are stored at, Sarada?"

It's at my home, at the bookself. I'll go get it since my mum not at home.

'Going home to get the book'
-------------------------------

This is all the book about the Uchiha I've found.

""So we have to go through all this books, what if there isn't any clues, let just wait till uncle Sasuke tell us, dattebasa."

Wack!

Ochhh, "Sarada what was that for!?"

"Don't tell me you're going to give up, idiot!"

"What if Papa doesn't say anything about it."

"ochh, fine."

"What about you Mitsuki?"

"I'll do what ever Boruto do"

'checking through the books'

Ahhhh......There's nothing about the guy we found, it's been almost an hour dattebasa.

Mitsuki POV

I've haven't seen anything about the guy, that Boruto and Sarada talking about.

All the sudden when I was checking a book I saw a picture coming out of it.

It was Sarada uncle who's about 14 about that that time with a guy who seems what Sarada and Boruto describe of.

"I found a picture that may be the guy, but the picture, but it has been taken about 20 years ago." I said

Boruto and Sarada immediately went to over me.

"THAT'S THE SAME GUY DATTEBASA!"

"That looks exactly like him, but the picture been taken 20 years ago, so that couldn't be the same guy."

"Maybe time travel, I said."

"Time travel? "

"Is that even possible dattebasa?"

"Everything is possible."

"Mitsuki have.you found out what his name?"

"Shisui Uchiha, he's known for the body flicker."

"Shisui Uchiha, I heard my talk about him before, he was Uncle's teammate."

"I have to go home and put the book back, before Papa finds out."

Shisui POV

I'm all healed, I've got an eye transplant. Now I'm going to see sasuke family. Sasuke knocked the door

When the door was opened, my eyes were just focus on this girl, who looks exactly like sasuke.

Sarada POV

When I opened the door expected just be Papa, but I also saw the guy, me and Boruto saved who look exactly like the picure.