Introduced ep 4

Third POV

"Hey there sara-cakes!" Said Shisui with a big happy grin.

Sarada was very confuse about the new nickname she gotten from a complete stranger that she saved with the Uchiha sign on his clothes when he was very injured. He looks exactly the same in the picture when she thinks about it especially now when he is now healed, with now eye balls.

"Sara-cakes?" She asked reluctantly, with a very confuse expression.

Shisui just bleamed brightly with a big smile plastered on his face, and started giggled.

'He wasn't what I thought he was.'

"Sara-cakes was a new nickname I made for you, inspired by your grandma, she always called your father 'sasu-cakes' when he was younger, he was so adorable back then, always want his aniki to train him, but always ended up getting rejected, he always ended up pouted, wish you could've seen him back then. " Said shisui with an another big glamorous smile plastered on his face.

Sarada was very dumb folded, with a 30 secound story of
her father was when he was a kid. Its seemed as if he'd seen him when he was younger. Sarada then turned around to see her papa bright red like the face of a tomatoe.

"Papa is that true." She said with a mischievous smile, while looking innocent.

"N-no, of course that not true." Sasuke said with a flustured face.

"Ahh, come on Sasuke don't you remembered, you always copy everything your anki do, and always want to be like him, isn't that right Sasu-cakes? "

Sasuke turned even redder as before.

Sasuke just wanted to shut him up, no... actually straight up killing him if his daughter wasn't here. To avoid the question he just replied with an 'hn', with him trying to make a emotionless face. And just walk straight to his room, and just left the happy-ever Shisui, to do what ever he want in his house.

"So... what's your name? Have you met papa when he's little since you talked about his childhood?" Sarada said while very interested to get to know him, but was confuse how he get that information about papa, when she haven't even knowm about.

"Shisui, but you can call me big brother,but I'll talk about that question later time." He anwered, like always with a big smile.

'Shisui',that's Uncle Itachi's best friend name, he has the same name and look the same, but I researched that he died, but his body was never found, maybe time travel? I heard Boruto talking about going to the past with Papa. What does he mean later time, maybe a S rank secret. Sarada thought deeply, all the sudden she got out of the deep thought when she heard a voice "are you okay there you seemed into deep thoughts?"

"No, no I'm fine."she said while still thinking a bit.

"Would you like some tea?" she asked since it's polite to do so.

"No thank you, but do you have dangos?" Shisui asked while desperately hope that there is.

"No." Sarada said bluntly. Almost making Shisui cried in tears, since he was extremly craving dangos when he just woke up.

Flashback》*In the hospital*
'Can I have some dangos?'
'NO'
'Can I have a tiny bit of dangos?
'No'
'Common just a bit.'
'...Noo'
'Please'
One of the nurses forcing herself smile, with a tick mark on her forehead and said "dangos are just a type of sweet, doesn't have good nutrient, don't eat when you have that type of injury, eat it when you are healed." With a forcing smile.

Flashback ends》

"But,we can get some at the dango shop!" Sarada said, from seeing his facial expression of his disapointment he must've really love dangos.