about ep 5

Third person POV

Sarada and her, now newly discovered time travelled cousin, Shisui, were casually eating dangos.

"Tell me about my family, and the Uchihas, papa hardly talked about them. He did talked about Uncle Itachi, but not in detail. Can you tell me about him?" Asked Sarada in curiosity.

"Wll hee was my partner in the ANBU, he loved sweets especially dango, when I mean loved dangos, HE LOVES DANGO, and all kind of sweets. He generally will love anything that's sweet. He was always busy, so he's rarely home, but your dad would always beg and complained to him that he barely home to train and play with him, your dad's idol was always him, and he always hated me for stealing his nii–chan when I'm with him.  (-ι_- ") But he was so cute."Shisui chuckled while thinking about it.

Sarada smiled happily, but always wonder what her papa would look like without a calm stoic face. And he barely complain to anything, and VERY secretive especially about his teenage days.

I wish I can see my younger version of papa, and what uncle itachi would look like in person, Sarada thought.

"Shisui, how did yo–" "SARADA!"
Before she can say anything, Boruto cutted her in, making her irked.(╬◣д◢)

Boruto POV

I was having a walk with Mitsuki, but then I saw a familar structure, I immediately know who she is, "SARADA!"I shouted.

But she seemed to be with someone.

I ran to Sarada and Mitsuki who's just Mistuki, just followed. I went nearer to her and the person who she was talking to, he seemed so familiar.

'Black curly hair, dark clothes with the Uchiha sign.'

My head lit up as I remember who it is.

"IT'S YOU!" I shouted, I immediately recognized him, It was the person that me and Sarada saved.

"That's the person that I saved, Mitsuki!" I said to Mitski.

He then just gived ke a large smile.

"Hey there thank you for saving me, you can just call me shisui (´⊙ω⊙')"he said.

"You can call be Boruto dattebasa, and this is mitski" I introduced

"Hello, it's nice to meet the person that Boruto was talking about."

Shisui POV

"Hey there thank you for saving me, you can just call me shisui (´⊙ω⊙')"I said introducing myself.

"You can call be Boruto dattebasa, and this is mitski" Boruto said. Which must be Naurto's son since they look very similiar, the bright noticable yellow, the wiskers and the sky blue eye. Yep It's definitely Naruto's son.

"Hello, it's nice to meet the person that Boruto was talking about."

I obsevered his face, and immediately what he reminds me of.

He looks alot like orochimairu.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++