ep 7 tour

Third person POV

Walking around konha, Sarada and her friends: Mistuki and Boruto, were touring him around the new konha that is completely different what it was before.

It completely amazed Shisui, in just 30 years, it completely disastrously changed. 30 years is a quite a time, but short time to invent new different technologies, and it's literally so cool and a lifesavior. The TV are much much more modren. The buildings looks so cool.

Shisui was just so amazed couldn't just stop staring at the different types of technology. He heard from Sarada, that there's something called a train, where you can just sit down in it and it'll just lead you to your destination without walking, or running. It was said that it was faster than running.

"Have you wanted to see anything else?" Sarada questions him.

Shisui then thought of something that just randomly pipped into his mind.

"I want to see the hokage mountains!"

"Sure!" answered Sarada.

"Why do you want to see the old boring plain stone face people?" Erupted Boruto.

"Ochh!" Cried Boruto

"Idiot! They're not old, boring, plain, and most of all they aren't just stone face people. They are the hokage, they're the leaders of knoha and did alot of amazing things, and they were very strong." Sarada informed while bonked Boruto's head. Now pink.

"Yeah, yeah. They're still old hags, and I'm not wrong tho." Boruto counterd Sarada while smirking.

Sarada was getting redder, and more pissed at him.

Shisui just sweat dropped, and decided that this is enough.

"I think you guys should calm down, before you grabs a whole lot of attention and form a croweds of people wanting to listen and see what's happening."
Shisui butted in.

Pointing to the interested people, since Boruto was the hokage son, and Sarada was Sasuke daughter. Them being curious why they're arguing in the middle of the road, with a stranger that they've never seen before, except the old people who may seen him 30 years ago.

"Ok fine lets go and see the shitty stone hags." Boruto grumbled sadly.

Walking to the hokage moutain Shisui already saw it, since it was up high.

Shisui was shocked and surprised that there's now seven hokage faces, there used to be four. Now seven: in 30 years. Such little time, and there's 3 extra in what he last saw it.

He immediately recognises the people, there's the slug princess, Tsunade, who is known to not want to be contected in konoha in any way at all. But it seemed that she came back from Konoha. Which she then become the fifth hokage.

He then moved his head to look at the next head to look at the sixth hokage. He blinked and  blinked. He rubbed his eyes and rubbed it again.

Shisui badically then made the.most cinfuse face as he could muster.

Sarada, Mitsuki, and Boruto just stared at him.

"Is there anything wrong Shisui?" Mitsuki politely asked, as he saw the confuse face.

"Is this real or I'm just hallucinating." Shisui answered back while being very confused.

"What's wrong?" Boruto asked confusely.

Shisui pointed to the sixth hokage stone face, which is Kakashi's.

"You mean the sixth hokage. Kakashi?" Boruto questions Shisui.

"Like the Hatate Kakashi?"

"yeah!"

"So, he's really Kakashi."

"Yup!" Boruto answered back.

"This unbelievable."

"What do you mean ubelievable?" A voice questions behind them.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH, THIS IS SO UNBELIVABLE.
THANK YOU!!!!!! (-^〇^-)