A night to remember

"SINCE WHEN???", Aaron shouted, you looked at Pietro and smiled, putting your hand on top of his, he had a soft smile plastered on his face. He was happy you didn't neglect the fact that he said Husband. "Well he's not my husband", Pietro then turned towards you, confused with a mix of sad, "Yet, at least", the smile went back on his face.

"That's great man, when are you getting married", you giggled, "Calm down, we've only been together for a few days, but on the contrary, we've known each other for 10 months, almost 11", Aaron gasped, "Wow, mister patient over here", you giggled, "You've been working out too huh?" He asked. He squished your bicep, he squished it back and forth, "DAMN, get me one of these", you chuckled and so did Pietro, "Oh, I'd like you guys to meet, Alyssa", you turned to see a woman in a red top, black pants, and red heels, "Well what do we have here", you stated as you looked towards the woman, she giggled, you offered your hand and said "Nice to meet you, my name's Y/n", she took your hand and smiled, "Alyssa", she replied.

She went towards Pietro and offered her hand, Pietro gladly shook her hand and said "Pietro", "Nice to meet you two, you guys friends?", She asked with a smile, "We're together actually", Pietro answered, "Oh?, Wow!, that's great!" She replied in a joyful voice.

You giggled and said "Thanks, what about you guys, you together?", "Oh no, I'm Aaron's roommate, he invited me to keep him company cause he said you were bringing someone too", "Really, how long have you guys been roommates?", You asked, looking towards Aaron, "About 3 and a half years", he replied, "You sure you're just roommates", Pietro stated, everyone laughed at his statement.

After a while of laughing you guys decided to buy a drink. You got a beer for everyone and gave it to them. You handed Pietro one and he looked shocked, "I have to drink all of this?", He asked, "You don't have to, but if you can, go ahead", you handed him the mug and put down yours, "Cheers to a long lasting relationship", you put up your glass towards Pietro and he smiled, he took his and clanged your mugs together, "Cheers", and drank from it, "This tastes terrible", Pietro muttered, you chuckled at him, "You want flavored beer instead?, it'll taste just like iced tea, but with a kick", he looked at you like you were joking, "I swear", you raised your hands. You called out to the bartender, "Hey, can we replace this with flavored beer instead", he nodded and asked what flavor you'd like. "What do you want?", You asked Pietro, "Uh..apple?", "We'll take an apple", he nodded and poured it in a mug. "Your flavored beer, sir", he passed you the beer, and you passed it to Pietro, "You sure this isn't gonna taste like coffee in soda", "I promise, if you don't like it, we can break up, that's how confident I am", he looked at you like you were crazy, "Why would you say that", you giggled, "Just drink it already, you big goof". He sighed and took the cup, "Here goes nothing", he muttered before taking a big sip from the mug, he was silent for a few seconds, then he said, "Well, what do you know, it does taste like apple iced tea", he giggled, "Told you", you replied

***

You had been drinking and talking with Aaron and company, you had about 5 mugs of beer by then, you started to feel drunk. You looked at Pietro to check how he was doing, he was asleep. He got drunk to flavored beer, is that even possible, you thought to yourself, you looked at him, his face on his forearm placed on the counter, his right hand holding on to the mug, you shook him, "Pietro", he jumped at the contact of your hand on his, "You okay, love?", You asked, he didn't reply, "Yeah, I think we're going home", you said to Pietro.

You walked to where Aaron was sitting and tapped his shoulder, "Hey dude, I gotta get going, Pietro's getting drunk. Somehow.", He looked at Pietro hanging onto you with his had over your shoulders and you keeping him standing as his body was like a ragdoll, it kept falling and went off balance, "Yeah sure bro, it was nice catching up with you guys. Have a safe trip home", Aaron bid his goodbye as you carried Pietro to the exit.