Perplexed

You woke up from your slumber because of a knock on your door. You stood up and warped to the door, "Who is it" you asked, "Tis me my friend, are you prepared for our uh....what do you call those again..those things where you go somewhere else and do nothing..like rest.", It was Thor, "Vacation?" You answered. "Ah yes, our vacation"

"We're going on vacation?", You asked, confused when they had planned it, "Yes, I told you about it last night, the whole team is going"

Flashback

"We're going on vacation for a few weeks tomorrow", Thor whispered leaning beside your ear, "Yeah, yeah" you responded as you looked through your phone whilst holding Pietro's hand.

End of flashback

SHIT. you thought to yourself, "We'll be out in a minute" you shouted as you ran to the bed and shook Pietro awake, "WAKE UP. TAKE A SHOWER. PACK YOUR BAGS. WE'RE GETTING LATE"

He jumped up and realized the time, he went in first because he was faster and he only needed a few seconds to finish. After he took his shower he was the one to pack your bags, and you took your shower. As you went out, Pietro was already dressed, sitting on the bed, playing with his fingers. "Forgetting something?" He asked, "Ah yes, your morning kiss" you replied as you leaned into the silver haired man, cupped his face, and gave him a kiss.

You warped the clothes you wanted to wear onto the bed and wore them, within only 7 minutes, you two were ready for a vacation that lasted 3 weeks.

You walked to the door to see a waiting Thor, leaning on the wall, arms crossed, "Hey sorry, we had to get a few more stuff in", he went in and hugged you, "Oh-" you stated as he pulled you in, he was warm, his arms around your neck.

Pietro stood behind you, Perplexed, "What's with the sudden affection" Pietro asked, "Well, it's been a while, I thought I might as well" Thor replied as he let you go, "Huh." Pietro replied back. "Shall we get on to the jet then" he stated, "Yeah, we should", you held Pietro's hand and walked him and Thor to the jet, Thor behind the both of you.

"Are you sure he doesn't like you" Pietro whispered in your ear, "What, no, he's been my best friend for years", you whispered back at the perplexed silver haired man, he held onto your hand tighter, making sure no one could separate you two.

As you arrived to the jet, everyone else was already there. "Hey, sorry we're late" you stated and placed your bags into the storage in the plane, "No stress" Steve stated, you still felt bad for being late so you nodded and gave him a smile as a response.

"Why are they suddenly being more..nice, than usual", Pietro whispered as you two sat in you seats at the back, "I don't know, someone's probably leaving" you replied as you looked around.

Everyone looked..normal, nothing out of the ordinary, they were just minding their own business, you saw Thor sitting alone, he was probably the most suspicious out of everyone else, he didnt do anything suspicious, he just didnt look like the happy and whitty Thor you knew. "Hey love, I'm gonna go check up on Thor, okay?" You looked at Pietro and put your hand on top of his, "Yeah, sure, I'll be here", he leaned in for a kiss and you gladly leaned in as well, As you parted, you stood up and gave yourself the courage to walk to Thor's seat, only a few rows behind you.

"Hey, what's wrong?, You dont look so fine." He looked out the window and sighed. "I'm fine." Was all he said, you sighed and walked away, but you decided to text him something.