Sweet like candy

You took a sip at the drink, it tasted like liquorish, but it was mixed with bitterness to counter the sweetness, it balanced the flavors, it was satisfying indeed, "Wow, that's really good", you stated and looked at Thor, "Yes, it's a delicacy in Asgard, we only drink it on special occasions", he stated, "Then why now?", Pietro asked, "I just wanted to, it gets addicting after a few occasions, and I'm not in Asgard, who cares", he chuckled, you giggled at the reply.

"So, how's your relationship with Pietro, Y/n?", Thor asked, you looked at Pietro, "It's going great, some problems here and there, and I know you might not believe me because of how cold he is in the field, but this drink is almost as sweet as him, Almost, not quite though",

Pietro blushed at your reply, punching you lightly on the shoulder, Thor chuckled at you, "And what about you", he asked Pietro, he had a smile on his face and said, "Well, it's one of the greatest experiences I've had, I wouldn't want to exchange it for the world", you smiled, putting your hand over his.

"You three are getting along well, mind if I have some", Tony walked into the kitchen, "I got 2 and got another, what a blessing", Thor chuckled, there was now 4 of you, drinking on the table, "This is really good, where'd you buy this, how much", Tony looked at Thor, "Well I didn't exactly buy it, we make it, and I just took it from the barrel", Tony sighed, "1 million" he stated, "I'm afraid I can't take that, my dear friend, you have different currencies", Tony rolled his eyes and sighed, "Damn it", he muttered, "Bring me another one next time then", Tony stated, finishing his glass and walking out of the kitchen back to his working station, "Will do", Thor replied.

***

You finished drinking with Thor and Pietro, so you headed up with Pietro to your rooms, "We had a great time Thor, thanks for having us here, really, thank you", you smiled at him, "I hope to have a drink with you and your boyfriend some other time again", He pulled you into a hug, he kept you close, Pietro was just watching you, "Bye, Thor", You waved at the tall blonde man, "Goodbye", he waved and walked to his room on the floor. "Come on, let's go", you offered your hand for Pietro to hold, he gladly took your hand and stood beside you, "I'm tired, wanna speed through the halls to we can get there faster", Pietro offered, "Yeah su-", you were talking mid sentence when Pietro already sped through the building and when you blinked, you were already in your room.

"Jesus..", "Oh, Fuck, I forgot the warning, I'm sorry", Pietro said in an apologetic tone, he put his hand on your shoulder and offered his hand to stand you up from the floor, "I'm..going to bed" you muttered and took his hand, "We're going to bed", instead of making you walk to the bed, he carried you by the stomach and brought you to the bed.

He plopped you down on the bed gently, placing you under the sheets, kissing you on the cheek, "Good night", he stated, "No.. wait, I wanna change positions", you replied, "Alright, I get to hold you tonight", he said excitedly.

He changed into a tank top to get more comfortable and you removed your shoes and your jacket. As you finished you laid your head back on the pillow releasing a heavy sigh of relief and relaxation, Pietro went in the bed with the tank top and boxers on, you moved over to him and cuddled up beside him, "God knows how long I've wanted to feel this again", you stated placing your head onto Pietro's chest, he smiled, "Why didn't you tell me then", he asked, "Cause you looked adorable on top of me, And I liked it, obviously", you replied, he blushed at the reply, "Go to sleep you goof", he said back, "Okay, Goodnight, Love you.", "Love you too", he replied.

You had fallen asleep quickly since you were tired from talking, driving, and eating. You just wanted to feel Pietro's warmth around you for comfort. You wished it was like this all the time. You held his hand as you slept on his chest, it was oh so warm, the perfect size for yours, he rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb, Pietro left a kiss on the back of your hand in the process, he smiled. Slowly, he fell asleep as well.