Simulated

You rustled and tussled in your bed, Pietro still in your arms, but sadly, it was time to wake up. So you sat up and moved your legs to the side of the bed. "Its freezing" you whisper to yourself, standing up and covering Pietro with the rest of the blanket, making sure he was warm.

After doing so, you walked to the closet to grab a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, and walked back to bed. You were careful not to wake the sleeping Pietro, so as slowly as you could, you moved his arms around your torso while you moved yours around his shoulders. With a very still and patient stance, you were able to do so. Or so you thought.

"If you wanted me to hug you, you could've asked" He states, his eyes still closed, moving closer to you. He then quickly opens up his close, furrowing his brows. "You're wearing clothes" He states, looking at you. "Yeah, it's freezing, so i'll keep you warm" You reply, nudging his cheek with your shoulder as he leaned on it sleepily. He groans as a response and moves closer to you, his thigh resting on top of yours, one of his arms under your neck, the other hugging you tightly by the torso.

Your mind was filled with happiness, your heart warm. You smiled and rubbed gentle circles on his back, leaving a kiss on his forehead while you did so. "Love you, you sleepy head" You state in a whisper. "I love you too" He grumbles, proceeding to fall back asleep.

***

Pietro's POV:

I was clueless about the amount of time I spent asleep, but to my knowledge, I was hugging Y/n while I was asleep. That was until I woke up. When my eyes opened, I was met with a pillow. The look of confusion made itself on my face as I sat up to the side of the bed, looking around. What I saw made me even more confused.

All of Y/n's stuff was gone. His bags, clothes, everything. Not a single thing left. It was all my stuff. "He....left me?" I stated to myself. Quickly looking for my phone, I tapped it quickly to unlock the passcode and opening the contacts app. I scrolled through the names, and yet.....His name wasn't there. I shake my head and double check.

I decided I should just look his name up. I typed "Y/n" and it ended up giving m no results, but everyone else's names were in it. I started to panic and take heavy breaths. "Tony....." I state to myself as I quickly speed up to find him.

It didn't take long after I left the room when I found him in his own room. "MR. STARK!" I shouted and knocked loudly. I did this aggressively, and shortly after, he finally opened the door. "What, kid." He asks, annoyed. "Where's Y/n" I asked, my expression, serious, eyebrows furrowed. "Who?" He asks again.

"Y/n. My fiancé" I state once more. "Since when did you start dating anyone" He asks, my eyebrows furrow more and I tilted my head to the left. "You're joking, right." I state, "Why would I be joking at 9am" He replies. I shake my head, "HAHA! Very funny Y/n, pranking me with disappearance. You can come out now, I already know what's happening!" I shout in the hallway.

"Kid, be quiet, people are sleeping, okay?, there is no Y/n, there was never a Y/n" He states, holding on to my shoulders, tightly. "Okay?, go back to bed and get some rest" He states, closing the door on me. I was distraught. Was he right?. No.....He can't be. I was together with him for years, all the memories we made are still with me.

Wait......that's it, the memories are still with me. I took out my phone as fast as I could and opened my gallery. Nothing. Not a single photo of Y/n. At this point I was about to cry.

Was my life....a lie..? Did I never truly meet the person I wanted to be with for the rest of my life....? This was the worst thing that could have ever happened to me. But if he wasn't real, why aren't I dead yet. Was he just someone I thought was for me?