Chapter Eighteen

R O S A B E L L E

I have never felt more embarrassed in my entire life like I'm feeling now. I just want to dig a hole and bury myself or maybe become invisible.

Nick's cousin sister Irene and her husband with their five year old son decided to give us a surprise visit.

They have been smirking at us as soon as we came in and all I want to do now is either kill myself or kill them but I'm too young to die and I love them. So, I just sat there with my head down while Nick just didn't care about anything and kept on eating while he kept his other hand on my thigh.

"What is that." Joey, asked pointing at me with a mouth full of food and I froze. Do I have something on my face?

"What?" Irene asked her son who he pointed at my neck and everyone turned towards me.

I slowly look down as everyone smirked at me while Nick frowned and narrowed his eyes and . . . . fuck me. I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"What is it?" He asked as he looked up at me innocently and I looked at Nick who was scratching the back of his neck.

"It's a. . . hmm. . . an inspect bite," I said nervously looking at him.

"An insect bite huhh?" Elena asked smirking at me before turning towards Nick. "Must have been a big insect,"

"Must have been a very mean insect," Joey said with a frowned and I laughed nervously.

Dinner went by fast and they left soon after Joey promised to visit me soon. I think I just made a new friend.

I sat on the bed reading my favourite novel when Nick came in but I didn't look up as I was too engrossed in my book. He cleared his throat but I didn't intent to move. He sighed before grabbing the book out of my grasp making me glare at him.

"What?" I asked him in an irritated tone.

"You called me an insect," he replied with a cute frown and I cocked my eyebrows at him.

"I didn't," I frowned.

He pointed at the hickey on my neck. "You said it was bitten by an insect,"

"Then what was I suppose to say?" I asked in an irritated tone, I mean he can be very irritating sometimes which makes me want to strangle him but luckily he's my husband and I wouldn't want to kill my husband.

"You should have said I kissed you there," he whispered as he leaned in.

I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away. "I'm not as shameless as you to tell such things to a five year old kid."

"I didn't told you to tell him I bit and sucked there. I just told you to tell him I kissed you there, simple. There's nothing shameless about that, love."

"You filthy shameless bastard," I stared at him like he have grown two heads. Can someone be more shameless than this? No. Fucking pervert.

He smirked at me before pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it to God knows where. "Shameless? Well let me show you how shameless I'm,"

I gulped as I shamelessly stare at his toned chest , flexed muscles and his abs. I just want to touch it and run my fingers down his abs. Now who's being shameless.

"Like what you see," he said snapping me out of my little fantasy.

"I've been far more better." Lair. I replied arrogantly and his face fell.

He grabbed me by my arms before caging me between his legs with him hovering above me. "What do you mean by you've seen better? Do you mean you've been with many guys?"

"None of your business," I smirked.

He growled before pressing his lips on mine. He sucked hard on my lower lip before slipping his tongue inside exploring my mouth.

He pulled away leaving me breathless and pressed his forehead against mine. I swung my arms around his neck pulling him closer as he buried his head into the crook of my neck placing wet kisses everywhere.

"Were those fuckers better than me?" he said as he looked straight into my eyes and fuck me, he look fucking hot.

"Hmm. . . . let me think," I decided to tease him.

He groaned. "Tell me their names. Me and my gun would like to visit them personally,"

I rolled by eyes. "I think you mean him. Henry was my only boyfriend," I said.

"Then what did you mean by you have been better huh?"

I chuckled at him. "I'm went to military academy. Isn't that obvious,"

He groaned and buried his head into the crook of my neck, running his nose up and down teasingly. I yelped as soon as he bite on my neck, I knew what he was doing exactly.

He was marking me and I let him.

He placed a kisses on the place where he marked. His grey eyes turned into a dark shade as he look down at me with lust and desire.

"I want you," he said and I bit my lower lip before nodding.

Without wasting anytime he pulled my shirt over my head before pressing his lips on mine. I moaned and arched my back in please as he took my left breast into his palm massaging it.

"Nick," I moaned his name as he made his way down while unhooking my bra with his other hand and throwing it to god knows where.

His hands wandered all over my body leaving no place untouched while his tongue explore inside my mouth.

His hand moved downwards before slipping into my sweatpants. He rubbed his thump on my heat over the throng and I shuddered. His slipped his fingers inside and I yelped making him froze.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked as he look down at me with a werid expression. I nodded.

He grinned before leaning in. "Then let me take care of you, love." He whispered.

                                  « ★ »