Chapter Thirty Three

This chapter is dedicated to my Bestie lavizaa

Thank you so much for your support. I really really appreciate it.

       ———————————————

                       A R A B E L L E

"Nick." I called him as I tried to remove myself from his death grip. He hummed but instead of waking up he buried his head deeper into the crock of my neck.

"Nick." I hissed at him but he even didn't budge. Left with no other option, I had to do what I never wanted to do. Or maybe, always wanted to do.

I took a deep breath and screamed at the top of my lungs and he instantly jolt up before grabbing his gun from the the nightstand and pointing it at the door.

"What. . . what happened? Why did you scream? Who the fuck is in the room? Are you in pain? Did you get hurt? The fuck. Say something." He half yelled at me looking like a lunatic and I could help but laugh at his face.

"You look like a mad man, Nick." I laughed like a manic at his hilarious expression and slapped his arm making him groan. "I'm craving some pasta."

He groaned again before falling down on the bed burying his face in his pillow. "You could have just woke me up without screaming like a lunatic you know? Do you even realise what time it is?" He asked as he sat up again looking dead into my eyes and my eyes filled with tears. Blame the hormones.

"I change my mind. I don't want it. Good night." I said before moving far away from him and laying down facing the other side.

I heard him sigh before moving closer to me but I just closed my eyes and let my tears fell. I just want to yell and get mad at myself for being this sensitive. The fuck? I'm crying for a pasta? I never thought I'll see this day. Dear Lord, help me before I go insane.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just. . . . I just." He let out a big sigh before standing up from the bed. I could hear his footsteps coming towards my side so, I just put the duvet over my head and shut my eyes tightly.

He removed the blanket from my head in one swift but I didn't open my eyes, instead I buried my head in my pillow.

"I'm sorry Belle. Come, let's get you your pasta and ice cream." He said as he tried to pull me up but I had no intention to sit up.

"I don't want pasta anymore." I glared up at me while he stared at me with and amused face.

"But you just said you want pasta. Why don't you want it now?" He asked as he stroke my cheeks and I melt into his touch.

"Because. . . . I think I want cheeseburgers and fries?" I replied more like questioning myself before groaning while he chuckled at my miserable situation.

Gosh. This pregnancy will make me go crazy. 1 minute I want pasta and the other minute I want cheeseburgers and the next second I want to bloody murder someone.

"I'll get you your food." He said as he grabbed his wallet from the nightstand and kissed my forehead before walking out of the room in his sweet pants and slippers.

I turned on the lamp on the nightstand before grabbing my unfinished book from the nightstand.

It was already 2 in the morning and Nick still hasn't returned. Did he went to buy the food or make it himself for the whole country?

After waiting for another half and hour, I realised something the fuck has gone fucking wrong.

Who the fuck takes 2 and a half freaking hours to get a cheeseburger, fries and ice cream?

I tried calling his number as I pace around the room but he didn't pick making me go fully insane that I started to cry. Nice timing hormones.

I called Gino and luckily he picked up in the 3rd ring. "Who ever the fuck you are, you better-"

"G-Gino. Nickwentout2hoursagoandstillhasn'treturned." I sobbed.

"What? Rose? Are you alright?What happened?" He asked, fully awake by now.

"Nickwentout2hoursagoandstillhasn'treturned." I rambled.

"I don't speak alien Rose. Speak slowly. I can't understand you." He said and I took a deep breath before opening my mouth.

"Gino, Nick went out. . . . 2 hours back and still hasn't returned. I'm worried something might have happened to him."

"Don't worry he'll be back." He answered simply making me more angry.

"You don't understand." I yelled. "He went out to bring me some food. Who the fuck takes 2 and half hour to get some fast food?"

"Shit!" He murmured. "Did he went alone?" He asked and I could hear some shuffling in the background before hearing someone groan.

"Who went out alone?" Louisa asked in a sleepy voice.

"Nick." Gino answered her before coming back to me. "Did he went out alone?"

"Yes. I think?" I sniffed.

"Ok. Don't worry. He must have got stuck somewhere else. Just. . . just relax. I'll go and search for him." He said and I nodded even thought he couldn't see me.

"Thank you, Gino."

"Belle, don't worry. I'll be there." Lou said before hanging up and I sat down on the bed with my head buried in my hand.

Soon, Lou arrived and a sleepy Edwin escort her to the room. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Weren't you asleep?"

He shook his head. "No ma'am. Boss told me to guard the door and look after you until he returns." He replied before getting lost in his thought. "But he still hasn't returned? Weird." He questioned himself making me more angry. Can he be anymore dumber?

"Maybe he must be stuck somewhere in traffic." He said to himself and shrugged.

I growled making them both look at me with wide eyes. "Louisa. Get this dumbass out of my sight before I strangle him with my bare hands." I gritted out and turned my back at them.

Edwin ran out while Louisa let out a heavy sigh before squeezing my shoulders. "Don't stress too much, Belle. It's not good for the baby. Nick will be alright. He must be stuck somewhere. Gino also went to search for him so, just relax."

"How can I relax when I'm the reason he went out and still haven't returned." I snapped at her before taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry for snapping at you." I apologised and sat down on the bed and she followed.

"Belle, it's ok." She said as she took my hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"What if something happened to him? It's all because of me." I cried out. "If I could have just shut up and didn't told him to get me food in the middle of the night, this couldn't have happened."

"Look Belle, it's not-" Edwin ran inside and Louisa glared at him for interrupting her.

"Ma'am, Boss is back." He said with a small smile and I instantly stood up and ran past him before running down the stairs and towards the front door.

And there he stood laughing like a stupid fool with a blonde who was laughing like a lunatic. Bloody Hell.

                             « ★ »